Hacking Powersaves 3DS - FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I'm saying that I still have levitate and dragon/psychic on it while it was mega evolved, but according to the current information Latias should become Dragon/Fairy and gain Multiscale :O unless that was scrapped and I'm using old information (if that's the case then derp lol)

kingkey24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I'm saying that I still have levitate and dragon/psychic on it while it was mega evolved, but according to the current information Latias should become Dragon/Fairy and gain Multiscale :O unless that was scrapped and I'm using old information (if that's the case then derp lol)

that is not current information, that is old rumors. you have derped indeed

I think Charizard and Mewtwo are the only exception to type changing with mega evolution, everyone else just gets a stat boost and ability change.

Charizard X, Mewtwo X, Gyrados, Ampharos, Aggron all have type changes

Reactions: gamefan5

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated the General FAQ database with codes for:
  1. Mario Kart 7
  2. Resident Evil Revelations
  3. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
  4. Star Fox 64 3D
If anybody wants to contribute to the FAQ, either post codes here on the thread or PM me. Right now, I'm the only one with write access to the file (RemixDeluxe and I decided that it would be best to limit who could have write access since trolls started invading the Pokemon one almost as soon as it was posted.) I will make sure that you are credited in the FAQ.

hyuratzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys! I recently bought a powersaves on amazon. It works fine with Pokèmon X, but when I try using it with the three layton games (Mask of Miracle, Azran Legacy and Layton vs Phoenix Right) it says "unsupported game", when I try it with Virtue's last reward it recognize the game but says that my version isn't compatible.

Now, all of my games are EU (X and the three Laytons are Italian, VLR is in english with italian manual and box) and, according to the EU list on powersaves site they should all be compatible.
Do you have any clue? Thanks a lot!

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys! I recently bought a powersaves on amazon. It works fine with Pokèmon X, but when I try using it with the three layton games (Mask of Miracle, Azran Legacy and Layton vs Phoenix Right) it says "unsupported game", when I try it with Virtue's last reward it recognize the game but says that my version isn't compatible.

Now, all of my games are EU (X and the three Laytons are Italian, VLR is in english with italian manual and box) and, according to the EU list on powersaves site they should all be compatible.
Do you have any clue? Thanks a lot!
Considering you ordered through amazon it's possible you got an US Powersaves License Key. This can be fixed by going to the Powersaves site and their contact support and ask for a correct region key. I had the same problem a while back except the other way around (EU key, US games). Got a new key 1-2 days later.

D

Deleted User

If I have an Italian copy of the game is it possible to unlock Wonder Cards of other countries?
If yes, will they be legit?

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you guys add this?
gGd3Tlk.png

hyuratzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
And now Powersaves doesn't work at all. With pokèmon it goes into a loop loading content - cartridge error - instert game cartridge - loading content and so on. Could it be a server problem on their side?

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And now Powersaves doesn't work at all. With pokèmon it goes into a loop loading content - cartridge error - instert game cartridge - loading content and so on. Could it be a server problem on their side?

Sounds more like an internet connection issue to me. If you are not connected or having issues connecting to their server, all card 2 games (including Pokemon) will go into an endless loop like that. If it is not working at all for you, then that would be the first thing that I investigate.

hyuratzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sounds more like an internet connection issue to me. If you are not connected or having issues connecting to their server, all card 2 games (including Pokemon) will go into an endless loop like that. If it is not working at all for you, then that would be the first thing that I investigate.

It probably was just a connection issue, mine or from codejunkies server. Anyway, it's working again now, thanks :)
By the way, I wrote to datel for info on issues on my other games, but still no response. Do you know if there is a way to check the region of the powersave's license code?

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It probably was just a connection issue, mine or from codejunkies server. Anyway, it's working again now, thanks :)
By the way, I wrote to datel for info on issues on my other games, but still no response. Do you know if there is a way to check the region of the powersave's license code?

You would have to ask Datel's UK office for that answer. That's the office that handles the license codes.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I don't know if it's possible that Pokemon would work whatever licence you have, only because the saves themselves are interchangeable between the US and EU roms on gateway.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Updated the General FAQ database with codes for:
  1. Mario Kart 7
  2. Resident Evil Revelations
  3. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
  4. Star Fox 64 3D
If anybody wants to contribute to the FAQ, either post codes here on the thread or PM me. Right now, I'm the only one with write access to the file (RemixDeluxe and I decided that it would be best to limit who could have write access since trolls started invading the Pokemon one almost as soon as it was posted.) I will make sure that you are credited in the FAQ.
thanks

what is the code do for RE Revelations :
Codes
1. Refill Ammo Codes
A. Empty Folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy