Hacking Powersaves 3DS - FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It only uses the net to get the drivers and whatnot, not for save transport. My point still stands this is not a save editor or cheat device.
Just trying to inform people this is nothing to get excited about.
Just from the article I think they may be mis-informed they are suggesting you can take the save from one cart and put it on another.....speaking specifically about Pokemon, I was under the impression this would not be possible without some sort of save decryption and re-encryption...........so either it's something awesome, or the article is very mis-informed, I will go with the latter

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reason I was excited to post that link cause it clearly stated about putting a Dave from one cart to another. Surely they tested on Pokemon and still wrote that, idk may just be wishful thinking.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does any one knows if the system update might stop the use from datel cheat system

Technically speaking, nobody can say for certain since there are no carts that utilize the newest encryption methods yet that were rolled out with Firmware 7.x (that's been limited to a couple of eShop titles if I recall correctly.) With that being said, even if it did impede Datel from decrypting saves, it would only be a matter of time before somebody breaks the encryption like they have with all of the other versions. The hard part is the AES MAC signing that occurs after the encryption is applied to the save, but Datel has already figured out how to handle that obviously.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no new codes for Mario Golf: World Tour. What is this BS that they can make a save to start with max coins but no code itself?

Cant wait till a proper cheating device replaces this garbage.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New WC code for pokemon and they added the other stone for lat is their but no rare pokemon still :(

They actually added all of that stuff last week. You can at least get all of the Battle Championship Pokemon up to Tyranitar now as well as the Pokeball Vivillon, so it's not all that bad.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool wonder when they going to release the diance code o.0 unless the movie is still not out in the us

The movie isn't even out in Japan yet. The movie comes out next month. Powersaves will probably add it before it comes out for distribution in the US unless they do a simultaneous worldwide event release (which I highly doubt since they have never done that for a Japanese movie event.) They may take forever to add it or they may add it quickly like they did with the TTar (released it less than a week after release.)

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no new codes for Mario Golf: World Tour. What is this BS that they can make a save to start with max coins but no code itself?

Cant wait till a proper cheating device replaces this garbage.

Great news! Now we have a folder of MISC CODES with nothing in it...

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well look like pokemon gone reverse thier is now omega ruby and alpha sapphire but my guess is that it might have new ex forms or not look like I have 2 more games to collect
I do get pokemon Wes letter from Nintendo :)

Www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/en-us/

My finding on this is that now they add swampert and sceptile also to be mega formed
Groundon and kyogre are now beefed up new version what they are now called primal forms but 10 times bigger then before they do look super cool.
Also a mega sableye has a jewel that no physical damage can scratch the jewel

Ps the 2 new games now will have a mega diance in it I swear it look awesome the mega diance
Http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/en-us/pokemon/mega-diancie

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now we have a few useful MGWT codes such as unlock all gear, max money, all costumes, etc. Sweet!

thebib62

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Q: Can Powersaves users share their save backups with other Powersaves users?

So, how can I go about using my friends Pokemon X game save on my version of the game? If at all possible?
We are both using psychical cartridges of the game.

When I tried with Powersaves, it came back with an error saying that the save data was corrupted, when trying to start up the game.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, how can I go about using my friends Pokemon X game save on my version of the game? If at all possible?
We are both using psychical cartridges of the game.

When I tried with Powersaves, it came back with an error saying that the save data was corrupted, when trying to start up the game.
You cannot swap saves between two carts using Powersaves backups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Please click all suspicious links sent your email