Hacking Powersaves 3DS - FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teachix

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi i have pokemon y and i received my AR powersaves 3ds today .

The link is a video of what is happening when i try to connect pokémon in the AR
but when i connect mario kart 7 in it it works fine

can someone help me (i already cleaned my cartridge)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
did you try licking it

as weird as it sound it seems the most reliable method

nobody is trolling licking is a legitimate fix for that error

not only that, it appears to work better than any other methods found so far

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR

People even brought up licking in the original Powersaves topic so it's definitely not in any way trolling (but I don't recommend it)

Also with the recent updates to the Powersaves program they've made it so Card2 games can be read more easily without the need of anything extra, there shouldn't be anything excessive done to the carts at this point. It's more or less now an "ancient" way of getting a cart to read similar to blowing on N64 carts (don't recommend blowing either.)

Rubbing alcohol is safer and more sanitary people. Be smart and make the right choice.

Added powersaves Codelist to the first post, which will continue to get filled with codes as they come.

Credit goes to MGS1980.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait to get the Pokeball Vivillion! Anyway, has anybody else been having trouble with the Form 17 code for Vivillion? It just deletes my Vivillion when I use it, not change the form.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
BortzANATOR

People even brought up licking in the original Powersaves topic so it's definitely not in any way trolling (but I don't recommend it)

Also with the recent updates to the Powersaves program they've made it so Card2 games can be read more easily without the need of anything extra, there shouldn't be anything excessive done to the carts at this point. It's more or less now an "ancient" way of getting a cart to read similar to blowing on N64 carts (don't recommend blowing either.)

Rubbing alcohol is safer and more sanitary people. Be smart and make the right choice.

Added powersaves Codelist to the first post, which will continue to get filled with codes as they come.

Credit goes to MGS1980.
yeah i know the licking method isn't the most hygienic or technically sound suggestion, but in the old thread there had been people who had no success with rubbing alcohol, or cleaning or anything like that, but the licking worked, the person i suggested it to said he had already tried cleaning the cart etc and still no luck, seems like licking would be next somewhat more radical approach, if it works great, at least he knows the issue is with the contacts and then can try find a better method, some people dont care and just use the licking method regardless, same as you will never get people to give up blowing on snes/n64 carts just because you explain that there is alternative that are less likely to damage the cart........each to their own and if it works for him and he is happy to risk his cart only lasting 30 years instead of 40 so be it :rofl2:

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody else used the Latiasite code and actually gotten a Fairy/Dragon with Multiscale? When I mega-evolve it's still dragon/psychic with levitate :O

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Charizard and Mewtwo are the only exception to type changing with mega evolution, everyone else just gets a stat boost and ability change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk