Power Rangers MEGAFORCE is Coming!

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It makes me sad that this is whats considered "news".

Come on Light, at least follow the rules and paraphrase the article.
Plagiarism isnt a joke.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Nooo I was hoping for a MMPR reboot :(
Pretty much impossible I'm afraid. The capitol for it simply doesn't exist. In order to do a new MMPR they would have to buy the costumes from the Japanese company that produces Super Sentai, shoot all new battle footage etc. Power Rangers exists by dubbing over the battle segments from Sentai shows. It keeps the costs down considerably.
They did do a re-run of the show with added special effects though.

Also they left out the stuff about the Rangers being Angels in the Sentai. I suppose that's too much of a leap for the US audience (yay religious conservatism!). I'm intrigued to see how they'll deal with the next series: Pirate Rangers. I'm not kidding there. THe season was a celebration of Super Sentai in Japan, they had access to the powers of all Sentai teams before them. I'd like to see how they explain the older powers and costumes in the Power Rangers adaptation. Or maybe they'd just skip it.

Reactions: 1 person

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
Nooo I was hoping for a MMPR reboot :(
Pretty much impossible I'm afraid. The capitol for it simply doesn't exist. In order to do a new MMPR they would have to buy the costumes from the Japanese company that produces Super Sentai, shoot all new battle footage etc. Power Rangers exists by dubbing over the battle segments from Sentai shows. It keeps the costs down considerably.
They did do a re-run of the show with added special effects though.

Thats pretty depressing.... if they ever brought them back for a movie... it would would generate a ton of revenue, pretty much everyone watched MMPR as a kid.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one who thought the name meant it was going to be a Gokaiger adaption instead of a Goseiger adaption?

MEGAFORCE is Goseiger and Gokaiger. Season 1 and the first 20 eps is Goseiger. Super MEGAFORCE is Gokaiger. I can't wait for the new season. As for MEGAFORCE yellow being the hottest yellow ever, I disagree. No yellow holds a candle to Emily the yellow samurai ranger (aka Brittany Ann Prittle) .

Rockym

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when did they decide that the Asian girl should now be the pink ranger instead of the yellow one? I noticed this in this iteration as well as in the current Samarai. I remember in the earlier iterations of the Power Rangers, the hot girl was always the pink ranger and the asian girl was always the yellow.

Let me guess, somebody cried "racist" at some point, so they switched around the pink and yellow.

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when did they decide that the Asian girl should now be the pink ranger instead of the yellow one? I noticed this in this iteration as well as in the current Samarai. I remember in the earlier iterations of the Power Rangers, the hot girl was always the pink ranger and the asian girl was always the yellow.

Let me guess, somebody cried "racist" at some point, so they switched around the pink and yellow.
you're really the only one being racy if anything. not that i'm offended - i don't give a shit what you say and i'm not asian, yellow, pink or a hot white girl.
why do you think the yellow ranger has to stay asian?
because it's yellow like asians' skin?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Really? :/ I hope this show returns to its SciFi elements. The Power Rangers universe really shines when the expanded world around the rangers get just as much focus,

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Ciara Hanna looks like ijustine.

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Ai! Yie! Yie! Yie! Yie! (Alpha 5 sound) I loves Power Rangers! For now, I still watching Power Rangers Samurai right now! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Why not stick to your other machine, no?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    my other machine is old, mostly used for just browsing , some multimedia stuff as it's just old
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music