Homebrew Potentially Softbricked o3DS after Software Update

tboskk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had updated to the latest 11.14.0-46USA firmware running Luma 9.2 with B9S on my o3DS console, and upon the next boot I had many system applications missing from the HOME menu such as the System Settings, so an Update was not even possible. The H&S and many other system apps were gone.. and nobody else anywhere has seemed to experienced this same issue exactly.. I've been searching the internet for months including this forum.

I thankfully can still boot into fastboot3ds and Luma3ds chain loader to access godmode9.. which I have attempted numerous fixed including the D9 level CTR Transfer to no prevail.
As of right now, following CTR Transfer attempts, I am stuck on a menu following normal boot which states "Preparing to start the HOME menu..." in which never progresses no matter how long the console is left running. No further access to the system past this point, and I can't seem to find anything further to assist with this.

Is this console still save-able, or is there anything in which I am missing potentially? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by tboskk,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There was also a Luma update required for compatibility with 11.14, so I'm afraid you might not have been running 9.2 either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.