Homebrew postLoader4

GartimusPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AWESOME with the ability to theme!! As everyone has said anything else is purely cosmetic cause this is pretty much perfect. In the theming would it be possible to change the black "empty channels" if we wanted to? It would be cool to be able to make them "clear" so that you could see more of your background picture!!! For me it would be neat to make it look like the system menu....

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
All vc works but none of super nintendo... it seems to boot correctly but then black screen. Someone can confirm or have a solution ?

GartimusPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stfour said:
All vc works but none of super nintendo... it seems to boot correctly but then black screen. Someone can confirm or have a solution ?
My super nintendo VC games "work" but they only appear on the top half of the screen...same with nes. I read somewhere that they are not compatible with component cables and that there is some trick to get it to work. I could not figure it out...

DEFIANT

a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Love the theme support...nice touch. Still haven't fully messed with this but it's on my to do list for sure. But enough of the pleasantries there's a war to be fought...

stfour said:
Super nintendo is working for me. Tested a few and they all boot up and play just fine. Nothing out of the ordinary. Try plugging in you classic controller?

QUOTE said:
I read somewhere that they are not compatible with component cables and that there is some trick to get it to work. I could not figure it out...
Here is how you do that:
CODE
1. Start the game.
2. Press the "Home" button.
3. Plug in the Nunchuk.
4. Go to "Operations Menu".
5. Press and hold Z+A+2. You should hear a sound.

New unreported bug:

1] Turbografx 16 and Turbografx CD are not showing up with the other games. I had over looked them because I hadn't made the covers yet. The name is there in the filter list but they do not show with the other games at all. Both TG16 and TGCD. I went through all the VC this time so every game is showing up except those two.

2] If a page is filled up it will show the second page even though there's nothing on it. Is there a way to stop this behavior?

Here is my completed VC pack (sorry no wiiware, that's next) But because of aforementioned bug, I am unable to test the turbografx16/cd games:
"look in my sig"

GartimusPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DEFIANT said:
Love the theme support...nice touch. Still haven't fully messed with this but it's on my to do list for sure. But enough of the pleasantries there's a war to be fought...

stfour said:
Super nintendo is working for me. Tested a few and they all boot up and play just fine. Nothing out of the ordinary. Try plugging in you classic controller?

QUOTE said:
I read somewhere that they are not compatible with component cables and that there is some trick to get it to work. I could not figure it out...
Here is how you do that:
CODE
1. Start the game.
2. Press the "Home" button.
3. Plug in the Nunchuk.
4. Go to "Operations Menu".
5. Press and hold Z+A+2. You should hear a sound.

New unreported bug:

Turbografx 16 and Turbografx CD are not showing up with the other games. I had over looked them because I hadn't made the covers yet. The name is there in the filter list but they do not show with the other games at all. Both TG16 and TGCD.

Here is my completed VC pack (sorry no wiiware, that's next) But because of aforementioned bug, I am unable to test the turbografx16/cd games:
http://www.mediafire.com/?r899bsbg7vgjq3o
@defiant...i cannot for the life of me get that button combo to do anything....

DEFIANT

a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
GartimusPrime said:
does that cover pack have pal and ntsc??Yes and no...
I have all the ntsc vc plus any pal that "is not" or "will not" be released in America. If there is a certain picture that is for ntsc and you need to be for pal (or vise versa) just change the lettering. You can do this with post loader or show me wads to get those 4 letters.

And a small note: my pack has a few bugs with some games...I'll be reuploading in the next half hour. If you downloaded before this time stamp on this post, redownload it.

EDIT: IT'S REREADY...Let me know if there is anything missing, besides wiiware.

QUOTE said:
Hmm, which game is it for again? Let me test it out...

Here's another way it was explained somewhere else:
Go To Operations Menu. Now press and hold the A, 2 and Z buttons on your Wii remote and nunchuk. You'll hear a sound, and all Virtual Console games should be playable.

GartimusPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GartimusPrime said:
AWESOME with the ability to theme!! As everyone has said anything else is purely cosmetic cause this is pretty much perfect. In the theming would it be possible to change the black "empty channels" if we wanted to? It would be cool to be able to make them "clear" or whatever so that you could see more of your background picture!!! For me it would be neat to make it look like the system menu....
would this be possible?

GartimusPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DEFIANT said:
GartimusPrime said:
does that cover pack have pal and ntsc??Yes and no...
I have all the ntsc vc plus any pal that "is not" or "will not" be released in America. If there is a certain picture that is for ntsc and you need to be for pal (or vise versa) just change the lettering. You can do this with post loader or show me wads to get those 4 letters.

And a small note: my pack has a few bugs with some games...I'll be reuploading in the next half hour. If you downloaded before this time stamp on this post, redownload it.

EDIT: IT'S REREADY...Let me know if there is anything missing, besides wiiware.

QUOTE said:
Hmm, which game is it for again? Let me test it out...

Here's another way it was explained somewhere else:
Go To Operations Menu. Now press and hold the A, 2 and Z buttons on your Wii remote and nunchuk. You'll hear a sound, and all Virtual Console games should be playable.
it worked with nes...but snes still is only top half of screen...then i push home and when it goes back it is a black screen with sound

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
magical drop 3 vc-arcade ios 56 work (uneek)
actraiser snes ios 17 work (uneek)
cruisn usa n64 ios 33 work (uneek)
gradius 2 turbografx cd ios 33 work (uneek)

awesome

maybe now postLoader2 is best vc wiiware launcher

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
stfour said:
Wever said:
I gotta say the bug I mentioned this morning still resides in beta15, though:
I gotta say I found a bug. If you press B on some channels, the thing throws a DSI Exception. I think this may be because of the title, as the only games I noticed were "bit. trip: beat" (WTRE) and "Final Fantasy: my life as a dark lord" (WF2E).

Wever, can you try to delete wtre.cfg and wf2e.cfg from /ploader/channels.cfg ? Maybe they are obsolete. I hate to use binary files for configurations, but they are much faster to read than ascii.
Thanx for the suggestion. This did the trick.
biggrin.gif

Can't really do much more today...but I'm still supporting this very much.
smile.gif

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
zizer said:
stfour

can i change patch to emul nand? (neek)

i want use first emul nand for boot sneek , second for posloader

It isn't ready... postLoader2 was developed with this feature in mind. I hope this can be done in few day... but now I'm experimenting theming....
wink.gif

@wever... happy to read that the dump was fixed. The main configuration file is version checked... I shuld have to implemented this also for channel cfg files...

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DEFIANT said:
Any fix for the missing Turbografx/CD games? I'm itching to play some Dracula x.

DEFIANT, can you test this one, before I release a full package ?

>

Thank you !

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
zizer said:
Castlevania_Rond:wtf:f_Blood_PAL_VC_TG16_Wii-SUNSHiNE work (postLoader2 b15 neek)

this is odd, TG works for b15 ? (assume that I've never try)

EDIT: I've checked under dolphin... TG filters are working for b15... test version above make no sense...

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zizer said:
magical drop 3 vc-arcade ios 56 work (neek postLoader2 b15 or b14)
actraiser snes ios 17 work (neek postLoader2 b15 or b14)
cruisn usa n64 ios 33 work (neek postLoader2 b15 or b14)
gradius 2 turbografx cd ios 33 work (neek postLoader2 b15 or b14)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!