stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Code:
postLoader 3.48.1

* Added support for wbfs games in real nand. You must have cfg-loader in /apps/usbloader or /apps/USBLoader_cfg as CFG Loader is used to execute the game (thx oggezee to give me the permission to use it)
* Added wbfs games scanner function for real nand. FAT and NTFS partiotion are supported (thank FIX94 and his forwarder for its partition mounting functions)
* Corrected some strings
* Some code clean
* Games and Channels vote system was not handling correctly [B] button
* Games and Title browser do not remember correctly the last page visited. pl3 configuration file will be resetted when you upgrade to this version
* priibooter 1.10
> update a bug if no sd was inside the wii

x XFlak (yes this download isn't yet featured ;) )

Reactions: 1 person

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
wbfs games in real nand? Hmm...that sounds interesting, albeit a bit unpractical. :lol:

Of course I understand you mean it so the games can be on USB and postloader can load it while using the real nand for all practical uses, but it sounds like you can now install your games to the NAND. :P

In any case, I can see this feature make postloader very popular for the ones not using nand emulation.

...although I think it alread IS quite popular with those people. :)

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
wbfs games in real nand? Hmm...that sounds interesting, albeit a bit unpractical. :lol:

Of course I understand you mean it so the games can be on USB and postloader can load it while using the real nand for all practical uses, but it sounds like you can now install your games to the NAND. :P

Yes obviously, as you have understand, I was referring that when postloader running in real nand it can use cfg loader to run wbfs games on usb device from any partiotion in FAT/NTFS. :D
WBFS partitions are not supported.

This make postloader3 working in the same way under realnand and neek emulation.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Psh, why are you still working on small time apps like postLoader when we've got Settings Editor GUI? :D

Btw, I've pretty much added everything I could think of. Do you want to try giving it theme support to match postLoader3? The source code is available at:
http://tinyurl.com/SettingsEditorGUI

GartimusPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not nessecary but I thought might be cool if possible.....is it is possible to add the ability to the display the 3D cover instead of flat....similar to flat but just with the the binding of the case...thought it would add some asthetics....

Albatroz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sftour,, i tried new 3.48.2 in real nand but postloader freezes if I choose Game Mode => Mounting partition and freeze!
im using this path to cfg => sd:/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol
hdd is formatted as FAT32 cluster 32k and its working great with CFG/GX/Postloader in Neek2o mode too.

any suggestion?

thx

btw, what libogc/devkit are using to compile it??

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So the last message is "Please wait.... (mounting partitions)" ?

I'm using the last devkit to build postloader. You need to change rules

see: http://code.google.com/p/postloader/source/browse/trunk/compiling.txt

Albatroz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still same results:

"Please Wait..." (mounting partitions) and freezes again.

I changed base_rules with your but getting errors while compiling too.
Im using devkitppc 24 and libogc 188, 187 or 186 (all clean). but it isnt compiling yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::lol::rofl::rofl2: