Postback Problems

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Wolvenreign, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Wolvenreign
    OP

Wolvenreign Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat

Jul 7, 2008
    United States
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hey all. I didn't know where else to put this, so if it's in the wrong place, feel free to move it. This was my best guess.

So, I'm running a website right now, and I'm quite close to having it go live to a traffic source. Problem is, that in order for it to function right, I have to set up a Postback tracker. Well, it's more that I need to get the already existing postback tracker to function.

There are three layers to this; the broker I'm advertising for, the sales funnel (which I own), and the traffic source. The traffic source generates a unique ClickID that identifies which person from the traffic source referred the potential customer. Before the customer makes a deposit after going through my sales funnel, that ClickID needs to be passed to the broker. Afterwards, if the customer makes a deposit, the broker needs to fire a pixel with the ClickID back to the traffic source to give proper credit to the right affiliate.

For the life of me, I can't seem to figure this out. On the broker's side of things, we have a postback generator. The platform the broker is using is called HasOffers, and the traffic source I'm using is called Clicksure. As soon as I get this fixed, this campaign can go live...I'm itching to solve it, but it's really giving me a huge pain in the ass.

If anyone wants to contact me on Skype, (Skype: Wolvenreign) I can share the screen with you and that might make it easier to get this done. I certainly appreciate any help. Anyone familiar with this topic at all?

Last edited by Wolvenreign, Nov 21, 2015