Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

choudhury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes it does connect, i know its not the program because i have sent codes to mario kart 8.
Btw 2.0 is the latest version of the game right? How do you even check the version of the game. I will do it the sd card method! Last try for me as I been going mad over this code. Will give you an update on how it goes

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Also at what point of the day does your timer reset? Is it always on zero or does it reset at a specific time of the day in the game?
It never moves forward.
If it still moves, turn off and restart everything because it did happen like 10% of the time.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Btw 2.0 is the latest version of the game right? How do you even check the version of the game. I will do it the sd card method! Last try for me as I been going mad over this code. Will give you an update on how it goes
Yes I think 2.0 is the latest. I think it shows on the title screen.

choudhury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It never moves forward.
If it still moves, turn off and restart everything because it did happen like 10% of the time.

Yes I think 2.0 is the latest. I think it shows on the title screen.
still no luck, is there a specific day you have to get past for the cheat to work, i'm on day 3. you have the downloaded version right?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i think i know what the problem is, do you have to be in mocha cfw? im using haxchi cfw?
yes for jgecko codes to work i think you need to be on mocha, something like that. i forget, it's been a while.
but you said you had mario kart codes working so you should know what to do?

choudhury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes for jgecko codes to work i think you need to be on mocha, something like that. i forget, it's been a while.
Yes but for mario kart I was using the java program, you don’t need mocha for that. I gave up now nothing seems to work

Can you share your GCTU file with me if you don’t mind

choudhury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have pikmin 3 downloaded v69 EUR. i have tried all the codes and none seem to reset the timer on pikmin 3. i have also tired the SD card method but still no luck. Please if someone has the right code and instructions on how to get the code working i would be really great full.

tastymeatball

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Last edited by tastymeatball,

choudhury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

choudhury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Sm4shModder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey does anybody know how to get the Mario Kart 8 Stalker code working? I have the latest stuff installed but it's not working for Mii. I'm an NTSC user by the way, if that changes things. Outside of that I'm doing nothing wrong

@BullyWiiPlaza Do you know anything about this?

Sm4shModder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: Turns out nothing involving Raw Machine codes work in the latest version. Nothing was fixed from last time. These are the same problems the program has had for years now. What even is this lol.

Sm4shModder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I'm back with another request.

So recently I've been working on a code that allows menu swapping in Smash 4 (shoutouts to skoolzout for assisting with it). We managed to find the addresses required to allow With Friends gameplay on For Glory, however the rules are stuck at (Time / 2 Minutes) causing the game to desync if you fail to win fast enough. I've been searching for a fix for some time now, but couldn't find one. If anyone would be so kind as to assist, please join us in making this wonderful project a reality.

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Update: Turns out nothing involving Raw Machine codes work in the latest version. Nothing was fixed from last time. These are the same problems the program has had for years now. What even is this lol.
Wrong: https://github.com/BullyWiiPlaza/JGeckoU/issues/56
It has been working all this time if users just weren't stupid. How come DarkFlare, me and other people who know what they're doing have no problems?
Just follow the instructions like a normal person. I made a video on this. xD

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

masterbuzzsaw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I'm new here. Was tired of searching through so many pages of forum to find the codes I need so I figured I'd post here.

I'm looking for the following codes for New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U (the two games in one disc) (ATWE)

Infinite Lives
Untouchable (Enemies and hazards won't hurt you)
Infinite Jumps

I wasn't sure if this was a request thread or not. I apologize if it is not. Thanks in advance!

team-knight-rider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello! I'm new here. Was tired of searching through so many pages of forum to find the codes I need so I figured I'd post here.

I'm looking for the following codes for New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U (the two games in one disc) (ATWE)

Infinite Lives
Untouchable (Enemies and hazards won't hurt you)
Infinite Jumps

I wasn't sure if this was a request thread or not. I apologize if it is not. Thanks in advance!

in this page
https://gbatemp.net/threads/post-your-wiiu-cheat-codes-here.395443/page-244

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi