Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Ryuiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.......... Is it possible to use that codehandler with GX2? I tried running TCPGecko+Cosmo's Codehandler through a Homebrew Channel app but then I'm unable to go back into the Homebrew Channel to run Loadiine because I'm running through a browser hack on 5.5.1.

I could be wrong, i only just recently got back into the scene. what i remember from using loadiine was i could run TCP Gecko through homebrew channel then just go back in like normal with the same browser method. what happens after you run TCPGecko then go back into the browser and try running homebrew channel?

dobromir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could be wrong, i only just recently got back into the scene. what i remember from using loadiine was i could run TCP Gecko through homebrew channel then just go back in like normal with the same browser method. what happens after you run TCPGecko then go back into the browser and try running homebrew channel?

Thanks for the reply! What happens is when I run TCPGecko through the Homebrew Channel, it'll tell me press A for TCP, X for TCP+Cosmo's codehandler, and then when I press X, it'll immediately boot back to the WiiU Menu. After that if I try to go back into the Internet Browser it'll freeze. If I go to the Mii Maker it'll go back into the TCPGecko app and tell me to Press A or X. I guess I'm gonna try to see if I can run TCPGecko through a browser link instead of the Homebrew Channel so it'll let me go back into it.

TroublesWithModding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. I got both trainers. and I managed to get them both working for my US game disc.
Look forward to more updates for the game. Now I can explore the big world without worry.
How'd you do it? I've been trying for the past few hours and It doesn't work. Can you elaborate how you did it please? :(

Also are you on the latest update in botw?

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This post has turned into how to "find codes" instead of "post your codes"
It would be nice to go to a post and read what the post was actually intended for.

Reactions: capler

danver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with jbuck on this one. I mean if you need codes why not message someone from this thread ,and ask them instead of asking here. P.S yall are lucky that you live in the us, and have breath of the wild. I so want that game like no tomorrow and i dont have money for it uuuug.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with jbuck on this one. I mean if you need codes why not message someone from this thread ,and ask them instead of asking here. P.S yall are lucky that you live in the us, and have breath of the wild. I so want that game like no tomorrow and i dont have money for it uuuug.
I'm using a European copy of BoTW in the USA

Also it's better to get more responses to hear more people's opinions or thoughts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo