View attachment 80223
Not as bad as the amazon UK anyway.
wn40cHT.png

Reactions: Imacaredformy2ds
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Not as bad as the amazon UK anyway.
wn40cHT.png
Not pleased to see the seller "6 Hungry Weasels" there but it's normal of them to overcharge the products they're selling. I've done some research to see if it were a con-seller and they aren't (Atronica is though), they "just" overprice what they sell.

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what is the hype about the switch, I am not even compelled to play it.

5cx403.jpg

Surprisingly the Walmart closest to me had two of them in stock and it is a small Walmart store in a very small town. So I decided to buy one.

Kyubnyan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what is the hype about the switch, I am not even compelled to play it.

5cx403.jpg

Surprisingly the Walmart closest to me had two of them in stock and it is a small Walmart store in a very small town. So I decided to buy one.
If you aren't compelled to play the switch then why did you buy one?

Reactions: CaptainSodaPop

Reckless-0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't have a picture... but Praise Lord Target for allowing me to get one without a pre-order. Anyone else notice a severe shortage of Pro Controllers? Out of the 56 consoles at the Target I went to they only had 5 Pro Controllers?... I got #5 :)

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you aren't compelled to play the switch then why did you buy one?
I wasn't actually planning on buying one. When I saw two of them at my local store, I came to a realization that I do not want to support scalpers just to get my hand on one when a more worthwhile game get released. So I saw the opportunity to get it and took it. Nintendo does not have good track record for keeping up with demands especially launch consoles, and Nintendo apparently support scalpers as well, so this does not help. So if you failed to get one, you either will have to have patience of a saint or support the scalpers. So by buying it now and save it for later, I will not need to have patient as I already have one one. I understand that Nintendo may be able to meet demands (replenish supplies) soon, but why take that chance when you see a couple on your store shelve? I just hope the purchase doesn't come and bite me in the ass, due to launch day design faults like it was with the Wii U.

Kyubnyan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't actually planning on buying one. When I saw two of them at my local store, I came to a realization that I do not want to support scalpers just to get my hand on one when a more worthwhile game get released. So I saw the opportunity to get it and took it. Nintendo does not have good track record for keeping up with demands especially launch consoles, and Nintendo apparently support scalpers as well, so this does not help. So if you failed to get one, you either will have to have patience of a saint or support the scalpers. So by buying it now and save it for later, I will not need to have patient as I already have one one. I understand that Nintendo may be able to meet demands (replenish supplies) soon, but why take that chance when you see a couple on your store shelve? I just hope the purchase doesn't come and bite me in the ass, due to launch day design faults like it was with the Wii U.
True, I was easily able to order one from Best Buy earlier this morning.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checked target.com and there are still plenty of stores that have at least the grey in stock and a few "limited stock". They have been open several hours now so I don't see there being a huge shortage going forward.

Kyubnyan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checked target.com and there are still plenty of stores that have at least the grey in stock and a few "limited stock". They have been open several hours now so I don't see there being a huge shortage going forward.
That's funny seeing as scalpers are already selling them for almost twice the original price.

souler92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

ShopTo sent me the special Zelda badge which they didn't advertise it'd come with but hey, that's awesome! :)

After checking my European copy, it doesn't have any PEGI or USK (the worst!) rating logo but it does have the pink-ish multi-European triangle so it's not completely without all of the standardness.

wait...? 198 british pounds for a switch?? thats 230 in euros... thats cheap here in the netherlands they cost 330 euros (some places even 380)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?