Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is this the biggest/longest topic in GBAtemp? Lets see if we can reach fifty pages, without getting too corny.
Nope, Grog is [EDIT] the most active still-open thread. There's a "Get your sigs here" thread that was stopped at 998 posts, IIRC[/edit].

Oh, and as for my suggestion: Everyone remember Warthog Jump, that RedundancyKit posted a while back? Lookie what it started.

-Tempest out.-

mole_incarnate

Watermelon!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.iinet.net.au
XP
Country
Is this the biggest/longest topic in GBAtemp? Lets see if we can reach fifty pages, without getting too corny.
Nope, Grog is [EDIT] the most active still-open thread. There's a "Get your sigs here" thread that was stopped at 998 posts, IIRC[/edit].

Oh, and as for my suggestion: Everyone remember Warthog Jump, that RedundancyKit posted a while back? Lookie what it started.

-Tempest out.-
The movie was freaking hilarious, I mean, how the heck did they do that, I gotta try that out on a demo of halo I got (pc that is). Hey you never know, I might just make my own movies...

*note* Its a 14mb download, you might want to right click and save target as...

KotaInka2

Fanboy Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now you see, that is not funny. That is just extremely sad and disappointing. You have forever shattered my image of Spock. I was comfortable always associating Leonard Nimoy with the character Spock. It is one of the best Star Trek characters ever created--any character ever created for that matter. Leonard Nimoy did the impossible and took a role that was supposed to be emotionless and left you always feeling some kind of emotion regardless of the script not calling for it. It was amazing. It's one reason why Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan is still my favorite Star Trek movie.

Alas, now I must picture Leonard Nimoy singing a show tune for children about Bilbo Baggins. Thanks alot Tempest!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol