• Replies 34,271
  • Likes 12

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
:angry: Oh hush Cat. You don't see them When they're happy, sad, inquisitive, bored, frightened or angry? For shame :sad:
XD, i know quite well dogs and i know for a fact that they cant show all their emotions only through their facial expression. They need other part of their body to show the full extent of their emotions. They CANT do it with their face, it's just impossible for them. For exemple, for sadness, they will lower their head, lower their ears, and have their tail hanging low, most of the time, between their legs. Anger is among the very few feeling you can identify only from their face.
To give you an idea, you cant identify joy/happyness only from the dog's face either because the signs of joy in a dog's face can also be identified for other feelings.

Funny fact, the "dog chasing cat" gag is probably due to the misinterpretation of feelings between two species. When a dog is playful, its tail will be shaking. When a cat is angry/scared, its tail will be shaking. So when the cat is angry or scared, the dog will think it wants to play.

• Sad
Reactions: AncientBoi

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Most of those are sniper training techniques.
You don't know what is going on so go find out (recon being one of the major things, way more than shooting things).

Daydreams aka fantasies are a technique some are taught to stay on task when you are watching things for an extended period.

Something is wrong but don't know what is basically what we already covered.

Backpack full of rocks is a fairly standard ruck march technique.

This is why you are taught to police your brass.

Fairly solid plan and why they teach stealth.

Sit in one place for long enough and yeah weird to have a body.

Tricking people into thinking you belong there is a solid type of camouflage.

Constant self improvement is surely a goal.

Not eating, or eating properly, is part of the deal for long missions.

Best to weed that one out.

A high value target may appear there so best to be good at it.

Can't have it all so suck it up and deal with it.

Terrible decisions are best to be avoided/can't take back bullets.

Solid description of a sniper shot.

Possibly another aspect of camoflage or at least cover.

Messy room is surely a type of mind palace, something many use to do the whole remember a tray of objects part of the testing.

Out of communications. What else?

The few snipers I have met over the years have a darker sense of humour than any medic or policeman I have ever met and they skew ten times darker than the man on the street. Or if you prefer the famous response to "do you feel anything when you take a life?" of "recoil" largely sums that one up.

It is said that nobody likes a sniper on a battlefield as they are the only ones that set out to kill.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It is said that nobody likes a sniper on a battlefield as they are the only ones that set out to kill.
I think the chart was going for "neurodivergent" rather than "murderous psychopath" but potayto potahto, eh?

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
29f164bcc55b338054d1a9cd980a66a7217149eb82bfcf67cafec70ccc0aa561_1.jpg.jpg

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP