The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
View attachment 331505

But why are people disappearing though?
Whoever made this must be insane to think about cave systems when there's another more urgent problem.
🤬
I mean the top map was compiled by a conspiracy theorist and Bigfoot hunter that cherry picked only those disappearances and deaths which he refused to accept logical explanations for (such as "mauled by bears" for a disappearance in a bear sanctuary, and so on, including caves), so the "urgent problem" is kind of the skew of the top map.

Reactions: x65943 and CoolMe

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I mean the top map was compiled by a conspiracy theorist and Bigfoot hunter that cherry picked only those disappearances and deaths which he refused to accept logical explanations for (such as "mauled by bears" for a disappearance in a bear sanctuary, and so on, including caves), so the "urgent problem" is kind of the skew of the top map.
Did you got whooooshed?
or am I getting whooooshed?
:unsure:

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Did you got whooooshed?
or am I getting whooooshed?
:unsure:
Mutual whooshing, methinks.

The maps you posted are supposed to show a correlation between mysterious disappearances and large unexplored cave systems, implying the disappearances were simply people getting lost and dying in caves.
You on the other hand were pretending to miss the point, for teh lulz.

So far so good.

But I know for a fact that the top map doesn't represent all disappearances in the area, and on the other hand that a lot of those people(s bodies; tomayto tomahto) were subsequently found so no mystery there. I wanted to make a joke but it fell flat I guess.

Aaanyway. The disappearances aren't mysterious, but the caves aren't the culprit.

• Love
Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BaNaNa is just a baiter.. and he certainly wasn't ready for someone to take this seriously, and "cross-examine" the presented material the way you did. This is why i don't take his posts seriously.. Shame on you, BaNaNa! :whip:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: What are we playing today?