djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
deervark said:
I am really begging for help from some of you guys that have solved this problem. I have tried 1:1, patched, and NTSC/PAL versions of the following games; Naruto 1, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, and Mario Sluggers and I haven't been able to get anything but green screens.
I have a NTSC wii, 3.2u, The cIOS that came with the first loaders, the cios_fix, and now the newer cios with wiigators .3. I have tried all of the combinations on all of the loaders and nothing but a green screen. I have wasted almost 20 discs trying to fix this. And I know that there is a way because all of the wiki's list them as working. ALSO I don't believe it is a burn/media issue because I have 20 or so other successful back-ups from all different regions and they have all been burned with the same settings on the same media.

I know that this plea may get lost in the sea of posts about the new release, but please help a brother out.

what guides did you follow to install these ios's ?

deervark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mikeyt1998 said:
you need to install ONLY the latest cIOS.

the others arent needed so get rid.
This problem started when i just had one cIOS installed.

QUOTE(djtaz @ Oct 25 2008, 08:42 PM) what guides did you follow to install these ios's ?

i used cios installer to install the the one with the leaked waninkoko, and then i switched to the wiigator loader, and i got green screen, and then i installed cios_fix, and didn't uninstall anything, but still green screen. and then i installed the new cIOS with .3 and still green screen. this is not on every game, mind you, just on these few. i have tried ISO's from different sources of each of the games and same problem. would it be a cIOS issue? - thanks for replying - i'll take ANY help.

deervark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mikeyt1998 said:
unsure but it could be to do with the cIOS...

you should only be using wiigators and have no others installed at the same time as far as i know.
Yeah, I just uninstalled all cIOS's except the one that works with .3 and still green.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deervark said:
mikeyt1998 said:

you should only be using wiigators and have no others installed at the same time as far as i know.
Yeah, I just uninstalled all cIOS's except the one that works with .3 and still green.
have you messed with the BUL setting at all? maybe they need to be set differently for certain games

deervark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BL4Z3D247 said:
deervark said:
mikeyt1998 said:

have you messed with the BUL setting at all? maybe they need to be set differently for certain games
i know for a fact that i have tried every hook type, video mode, possible for all of the games, and each game wiifrii'd to my region (NTSC) to pal and the other way around, and without wiifrii'ing at all.

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@deervark
Did you make sure that you properly install cIOS? Do you get the green screen on all games? If so, then you probably installed something wrong.

If not, burn at 2x speed and verify the data. Try patched and 1:1 versions.

ineedhelpbad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rawalisb said:
uninstall the newest one and reinstall it?
Yes I'm not 100% sure but I believe any other installed cios messes with the installation of the newest one.
And deervark said he started to have problems only after he installed wiigators cios without uninstalling waninkoko's first.
I could be wrong if someone else knows more then I do please let me know

deervark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its happened just on Dragon Ballz3, naruto2, sluggers, and one piece. it was happening on the last loader as well (.2) from the begining of the loaders before cios_fix - all other games that should work have worked. if i knew what error caused a green screen, then i might be able to fix it. i dont think it's a cios issue at all. i could be wrong though, i just think that ive tried them all and it's happened to me since the first day wiigators first loader came out.

ineedhelpbad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deervark said:
its happened just on Dragon Ballz3, naruto2, sluggers, and one piece. it was happening on the last loader as well (.2) from the begining of the loaders before cios_fix - all other games that should work have worked. if i knew what error caused a green screen, then i might be able to fix it. i dont think it's a cios issue at all. i could be wrong though, i just think that ive tried them all and it's happened to me since the first day wiigators first loader came out.
You might be right it might not be a cios issue, but it cant hurt to try a clean install to see if it fixes it, (some games are more picky about the cios then others). I would tell you to try to burn the game again but you already said you tried multiple times and it didn't help.

deervark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ineedhelpbad said:
deervark said:
You might be right it might not be a cios issue, but it cant hurt to try a clean install to see if it fixes it, (some games are more picky about the cios then others). I would tell you to try to burn the game again but you already said you tried multiple times and it didn't help.
the ONLY thing i know to try now is to buy some DVD+R and change the booktype. ive been using good dvd-r's. it's just that in this thread people have mentioned all of the games that i am having trouble with, but the only solution that they mention doesnt work for me for some reason.

ineedhelpbad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think that would help, DVD-R is usually said to be better then DVD+R. I would say leave that as a last resort, did you try to uninstall all your CIOSes (even the new one )then reinstall just the most recent one? I wish I knew what to tell you but your wii just seems to want to be stubborn. Hopefully someone with more experience will see your post and be able to help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: