Possible unlock for HTC Desire HD?

VLinh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone,

My old blackberry Bold died today D: so my friend lent me his HTC Desire HD which is originally Telus so I'd tried googling for a possible unlock and after trial and error, I could only find payment methods in order to unlock the phone.

Anyone know of a viable unlock method with paying, and if its not possible any good recommended sites that do unlock codes and are trustworthy?

Thanks everyone

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
It's been such a long time since I looked into unlocking my old DHD that I've forgotten what I found. I think there was a software unlock for a Rogers DHD but not for any other version/carrier. Either do it through official channels (usually paid for) or use the paid method.

temperer

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi everyone,

My old blackberry Bold died today D: so my friend lent me his HTC Desire HD which is originally Telus so I'd tried googling for a possible unlock and after trial and error, I could only find payment methods in order to unlock the phone.

Anyone know of a viable unlock method with paying, and if its not possible any good recommended sites that do unlock codes and are trustworthy?

Thanks everyone

Contact your network provider to get the code for your HTC Desire HD. If they failed to provide, you can get it from online providers. Get the code from the site Unlock-Zone.com here you should also provide network provider to which your mobile is locked, country to which the locked network belongs to and IMEI number of your mobile. It is the easiest and safest way to unlock mobiles. Unlock it by yourself using simple step by step unlocking instructions which is given in the site itself.

Xoo00o0o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I don't know if you're still looking for an answer but this developer at XDA has made it possible to Root and Unlock your device. I would be careful this process has changed since I had this phone 3 years ago. Here's the link.

EDIT: BTW: Sorry for the bump

VLinh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I don't know if you're still looking for an answer but this developer at XDA has made it possible to Root and Unlock your device. I would be careful this process has changed since I had this phone 3 years ago. Here's the link.

EDIT: BTW: Sorry for the bump

Thanks for the info. Been really lazy and I've been looking for a good reliable guide to unlock without paying on those sites since they seem really sketchy.

Will try it out tomorrow!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_iBnwwuOGU&list=RDPKZFk5t3czs&index=8&pp=8AUB