Hacking possible to use sysBackup on other device?

BernddasTost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys,

I urgently need help too. My situation is:

I disassembled my new 3ds xl and after reassemblement the upper screen works and reacts on 3d regulation, but it keeps black and shows nothing.
The lower screen works fine yet the touchscreen does not react.
So I decided to buy another n3ds xl but I want to keep my NNID because of pokemon bank and my deposit on that ID.

I already know that system transfer from cfw 3ds to cfw 3ds is possible, but I sadly cant use nintendos' system transfer because I cannot open the settings since the touchpad is needed to open the settings menu, unless it is possible to run system transfer through the file browser or something.

Is it possible to cfw the new 3ds and simply restore the sysBackup of my old n3ds xl so I can keep my NNID?

Thanks for help guys.

BernddasTost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for answering this quick.
Is there any other solution?
Running the system transfer app or something I dont know?

I would be very disappointed if I cant keep my NNID.

Thank you, kind regards.

BernddasTost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No
Just open it back up. You either forgot to plug in a couple ribbon cables, damaged them or plugged them in backwards

Well, I damaged the ribbon cable from the touchpad digitizer. But I dont know what happened to the upper screen. I disassembled it once more and cant reassemble it again since it is very difficult. I dont want to make more tries and buy new screens. The only option would be buying a new digitizer and make a system transfer without the upper screen working, in case I can reassamble it without damaging anything again ^^.

_______

Is it proofed that Nintendo will transfer the NNID on request?

EDIT
If transfering NNID is possible, would you prefer to transfer the NNID before or after installing the cfw?

Another issue is identifiying the serial number and NNID. Can I identify them without a touchpad?

Thanks guys. Really.

Last edited by BernddasTost,

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I damaged the ribbon cable from the touchpad digitizer. But I dont know what happened to the upper screen. I disassembled it once more and cant reassemble it again since it is very difficult. I dont want to make more tries and buy new screens. The only option would be buying a new digitizer and make a system transfer without the upper screen working, in case I can reassamble it without damaging anything again ^^.

_______

Is it proofed that Nintendo will transfer the NNID on request?

EDIT
If transfering NNID is possible, would you prefer to transfer the NNID before or after installing the cfw?

Another issue is identifiying the serial number and NNID. Can I identify them without a touchpad?

Thanks guys. Really.

I've done multiple transfers through calling Nintendo.
I would personally prefer to transfer my NNID after installing CFW, but do as you want.
Also, if your serial number is not on the back of the back plate for whatever reason, behind the back plate there is another copy of it.
If you don't remember your NNID all you need the e-mail associated with it, both work.

Reactions: BernddasTost

BernddasTost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've done multiple transfers through calling Nintendo.
I would personally prefer to transfer my NNID after installing CFW, but do as you want.
Also, if your serial number is not on the back of the back plate for whatever reason, behind the back plate there is another copy of it.
If you don't remember your NNID all you need the e-mail associated with it, both work.

Thank you dude, you are so helpful!
One last question.

I have read that for transfering the NNID deleting the ID on the source device is neccessary. Is that true so far?
That would be another issue since I cant access my 3ds at all. And even if I could access it, I could not delete the NNID on it, because the touchpad did not work.
Now it does not even boot, so its dead to me.

Kind regards.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you dude, you are so helpful!
One last question.

I have read that for transfering the NNID deleting the ID on the source device is neccessary. Is that true so far?
That would be another issue since I cant access my 3ds at all. And even if I could access it, I could not delete the NNID on it, because the touchpad did not work.
Now it does not even boot, so its dead to me.

Kind regards.

Nah, Ninty will do all the dirty work for you, all you need to do is call.

Reactions: BernddasTost

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1