ROM Hack Possible to transfer Wii U saves to Switch?

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda doubt it but just thought I'd ask anyway. I have several Wii U games that I want to upgrade them to Switch so that I play them on the go and was wondering if the saves can be converted to work on Switch?

thanks

NoNoNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll probably depended on a game by game basis, I think you can with Breath Of The Wild but I'm not 100% sure on that. It might be easier to get a save editor and just manually go through your old save and see what you have and just make a brand new save for the switch with that stuff imported into it.

Reactions: EmulateLife

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll probably depended on a game by game basis, I think you can with Breath Of The Wild but I'm not 100% sure on that. It might be easier to get a save editor and just manually go through your old save and see what you have and just make a brand new save for the switch with that stuff imported into it.

BOTW was one of the games I will want to transfer, along with New Super Mario Bros U and Captain Toad. I thought I had seen a thread way back where people were transferring their saves with BOTW, I'll see if it I can find it. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: NoNoNeko

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, could it ever be possible for other games (DK: TF, Hyrule Warriors, Pokken, etc.)? The reason I ask is because for some games, I'd like to experience and do the new content instead of just copying a 100% save. Most of my Wii U saves are already 100% anyways

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.