Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Possible to cheat with amiibos?
It is, but once my wife found out that what I was doing with the Zelda amiibo then she filed for divorce. I strongly suggest not cheating on your spouse with an amiibo if you don't want to end up with thousands of dollars in legal fees.

lebrawurschd

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why do you need to cheat rupees in botw? You can easily make around 70k rupees per hour sitting on the fire and shooting arrows

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe cause it takes a hour to do, instead of a faster way which doesn't? Instant bundle of rupees out of thin air or, spending time collecting stuff and selling them? Why he wants the cheats is his business, is not hurting anyone, not like is used online. Like mario kart. :ninja:

lebrawurschd

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's absolutely true but it's probably easier to exploit game mechanics than modding amibos and we don't know anything about anti cheat protection on the switch ATM

lebrawurschd

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How do you farm rupees sitting on a fire and shooting arrows?
Farming Farrosh horns you can reset garish at 5 am he will just spawn in front of you just shoot the horn reset time to morning and repeat 3 - 5 horns per minute depending on your skill everyone worth 300 rupees

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1