Hacking Possible future Translations

darkmolddd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Maybe i´m not the one to write this post, but i dont see any other out there that give you a wide view of possibilities, and maybe there are a lot of people that doesn't know that this games even exits. So the purpose of this thread it´s double, give ideas to people, see which games could you play and u can´t because of the japanese and give more love to your vita always viva. I will just enjoy the last stain gate or Uppers but could be nice now that more people love Ps vita (thx switch for showing so good its vita even afte 8 years later) There are so many games later on coming other platforms and being forgotten in vita.

My games:

Could be nice:

• Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk

yet coming:

• NG (I really love Death Mark, best VN with danganronp a zero scape)
  • Anonymous;code
  • world end syndrome

Last edited by darkmolddd,
Reactions: Diag and FlorinEmil

ExData7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Catherine can't be translated using the PS4 version unless you can decrypt PS4 games on the latest FW which rn no one can do it'll have to be either translated from scratch or wait till it's possible to decrypt PS4 games

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ExData7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping these can be translated one day:

Zanki Zero (can be translated using PC version probably)

SaGa Scarlett Grace

NG

Metal Max Xeno

Musou Stars (probably using the PC version)

Nelke and the Legendary Alchemists

Attack on Titan 2 (using PC assets)

Sengoku Musou Sanada Maru (using PC assets most likely)

Tales of Innocence R

Shin Gundam Musou (using the localized PS3 version probably)

Omega Labyrinth Z

Last edited by ExData7,

darkmolddd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
world end syndrome will be coming to pc soon or later .
Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk its already on pc.
And for sure, new VNs will be appear in pc as soon as we realise it, EVE: Burst Error R and his secuel will do and more to come.
My greatest wish will be Catherine anyway, maybe the most stupid decision with ps vita, i understand why they did but.... maybe limite run edition or somethin.

D

Deleted User

For nelke and the legendary alchemist I was able to insert script and images. The problem is the encrypted message.xml.e that's everything from names to descriptions. Need to figure out a way around that to insert the English file.
https://www.reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy..._the_legendary_alchemists_vita_english_patch/
As for labyrinth of refrain, I've been able too insert the script, but huge spacing issues. The images are also .phyre. still looking for a better way to handle those.

froid_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
For nelke and the legendary alchemist I was able to insert script and images. The problem is the encrypted message.xml.e that's everything from names to descriptions. Need to figure out a way around that to insert the English file.
https://www.reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy..._the_legendary_alchemists_vita_english_patch/
As for labyrinth of refrain, I've been able too insert the script, but huge spacing issues. The images are also .phyre. still looking for a better way to handle those.

I think Silica has made some progress regarding the xml.e thingy

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Here's a list of VNs that could be ported from PC to Vita:
Hamawari
Islands(there's a problem with the files since the engine/file format changed in the Pc version)
A clockwork ley-lines
rewrite(fan translation)
re-birthday song(fan translation)
ephemeral
Steam prison
Nightshade
These last two are hunix games. I had a bms script made here
https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9089&sid=dc07f3c2c33ec456122e16c087f48604
It will extract the allscript of each of them giving you the scripts in .dat format. That's as far as Ive gotten.
It will also work on dramatical murder.

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Tales of Innocence R would be nice to see fully translated to English (text, story etc) voices are fine in Japanese. one day hopefully.
through, I dunno how easy this is to do,
would be nice to see it in English as it is a very nice tales game along with hearts R.

Reactions: Deleted User

ExData7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgot Attack on Titan 2 has an English patch although its not fully playable due to crashing constantly

Reactions: Kazuto-Z-
D

Deleted User

Tales of Innocence R would be nice to see fully translated to English (text, story etc) voices are fine in Japanese. one day hopefully.
would be nice to see it in English as it is a very nice tales game along with hearts R.
StoryMyu was looking into it, but was having some problems.

Reactions: 2DSGamerdude
D

Deleted User

I see, well np tales of innocence R is jam packed game to translate into English,
would be nice if it could be done one day.
If this is possible*.

thanx for the info, sephurchin :)
is storyMyu a vita translator on some games?
He tinkers around vita and psp. Also a lot of work over on FTI.

RedL

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Already playing Tales of Innocence on the DS, the translation is very good (even got subtitles). What got added in R?

ExData7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already playing Tales of Innocence on the DS, the translation is very good (even got subtitles). What got added in R?
Two new party members. Some more story bits(?). And I think that's it besides some dlc costumes and the cameo boss battle in the Colosseum

GhostWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping these can be translated one day:

Shin Gundam Musou (using the localized PS3 version probably)

So much this! I love the DW Gundam series so much but the only system I have that can play one is Vita and it doesn't have an English release yet IIRC.

I definitely wish for this game translated some day.

Reactions: Ghoul43

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1