Homebrew Suggestion Possible All-In-One emulator for the Switch

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
Jesus, they're not the one with the "hate boner" here, (from an outside perspective) you are. Which makes me doubt your accusation/ characterization of them.

EDIT: Could I trouble you for your twitter handle, and some sort of list of the compendium that spans the many dev works you've done?

I run xbins. I've worked with 100+ console homebrew developers, hardware and software engineers since 2002. I made no other claim than to refute your claim that im ignorant and "dont even know how coding works". Maybe you shouldn't stick your foot in your mouth and I wouldn't have to stand up for myself? Also, fuck twitter. Hilarious that you asked for someones twitter as a means to validate someone. For someone who claims to have worked in security as long as you have, don't you think you should have asked for my github, gitlab or sourceforge account instead?

The only thing that happened here is I pointed out the obvious, and some overly-sensitive little internet snowflake got in a huffy puffy over it and started talking shit.

I really don't have anything against Pragma. I hope he continues to learn and progress himself so that he can actually contribute, instead of the silly things I constantly see from him. He should generally ignore the noise, keep his head down and work hard, and one day he will actually contribute meaningfully.

We all have our roles and I've done more than my share of heavy lifting for 2 decades now. Thats all nice and dandy that you work for Nvidia, but no one gives a shit unless you've contributed meaningfully to this community. I would hope that someone with your claimed experience contributes more meaningfully to this scene because your garbage talking on gbatemp doesn't count for much.

Last edited by iriez,
Reactions: ByteBite

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
I run xbins. I've worked with 100+ console homebrew developers, hardware and software engineers since 2002. I made no other claim than to refute your claim that im ignorant and "dont even know how coding works". Maybe you shouldn't stick your foot in your mouth and I wouldn't have to stand up for myself? Also, fuck twitter. Hilarious that you asked for someones twitter as a means to validate someone. For someone who claims to have worked in security as long as you have, don't you think you should have asked for my github, gitlab or sourceforge account instead?

The only thing that happened here is I pointed out the obvious, and some overly-sensitive little internet snowflake got in a huffy puffy over it and started talking shit.

I really don't have anything against Pragma. I hope he continues to learn and progress himself so that he can actually contribute, instead of the silly things I constantly see from him. He should generally ignore the noise, keep his head down and work hard, and one day he will actually contribute meaningfully.

We all have our roles and I've done more than my share of heavy lifting for 2 decades now. Thats all nice and dandy that you work for Nvidia, but no one gives a shit unless you've contributed meaningfully to this community. I would hope that someone with your claimed experience contributes more meaningfully to this scene because your garbage talking on gbatemp doesn't count for much.
lmao, lemme get this straight:
"I made no other claim than to refute your claim that im ignorant and ..." and "some overly-sensitive little internet snowflake got in a huffy puffy over it and started talking shit." yet you continue to do the same back "Maybe you shouldn't stick your foot in your mouth"

You really dont sound like a dude with 20 years of dev experience, more like a dude who did a bit of work on various code and thinks hes a big dude and better than use all just because he knows trigger words like xbin, and gitlab kappa.
Just stop responding, you sound like a twat who likes to derail threads

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
lmao, lemme get this straight:
You really dont sound like a dude with 20 years of dev experience, more like a dude who did a bit of work on various code and thinks hes a big dude and better than use all just because he knows trigger words like xbin, and gitlab kappa.
Just stop responding, you sound like a twat who likes to derail threads

Trigger word? Im the owner/operator dude. Its not a trigger word, its the service I provide to the community.

I said in my last post that I aint got nothing against you, but you are making that position more difficult.

Enjoy your rookie twitter posts and getting made fun of daily. You do well as the laughing stock of this community!

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Trigger word? Im the owner/operator dude. Its not a trigger word, its the service I provide to the community.

I said in my last post that I aint got nothing against you, but you are making that position more difficult.

Enjoy your rookie twitter posts and getting made fun of daily. You do well as the laughing stock of this community!
Lmao you sound more like a 5 yr old twat in page 1 than you do an atleast, 25+ year old dev who's "Glory" of dev career is a page that lists off other peoples work with the UI design of a 2005 file hosting company

p.s. while I have created a universal Credential Stuffing tool called SNIPR that can demolish security of 1000's of websites just by configuring a json file. (which I created in less than a year, that requires: marketing, obfuscation, security measures, licencing, websites, design, marketing graphics, ui design, apps, config files, support, and much more)

Last edited by PRAGMA,

Echoing_Mediocrity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fucking lol dude. A "Service"? You're just God's gift to the dev world aren't you? Just a saint here to save us from a pragmatic end, and lead us peasant endusers to salvation.

Address my points, would you? Or are you just going to keep dodging them?
Link your Twitter page if you wanna talk shit on someone's twitter, is that such a scary thing?
Must be 2spoopy4masterhackerman over here.

EDIT: You DID reply. My bad, but it would have been better if you really didn't....

I run xbins. I've worked with 100+ console homebrew developers, hardware and software engineers since 2002.

Blah blah blah, 1000 confirmed kills, heard it already mang.

I made no other claim than to refute your claim that im ignorant and "dont even know how coding works". Maybe you shouldn't stick your foot in your mouth and I wouldn't have to stand up for myself? Also, fuck twitter. Hilarious that you asked for someones twitter as a means to validate someone. For someone who claims to have worked in security as long as you have, don't you think you should have asked for my github, gitlab or sourceforge account instead?

Twitter or STFU about his twitter "drama" then. Since you used it as a judging metric.

I also DID ask for your [Insert buzzword designed to indicate the nonexistant tech saavy nature you want me to think you have] so you can't even read a goddamned forum post, it doesn't make me hopeful for any shred of coding "skill" you may have.

Me? I'm not really huffy, I just think you're dumber than a moth...

Mhmmm, I believe that along with pigs flying and the tooth fairy!

Put up or shut up. Until you prove it, as far as I'm concerned, you haven't done shit but run your mouth lol. Also, the fact you actually missed the obvious, obvious sarcasm hurts.

Last edited by Echoing_Mediocrity,

Echoing_Mediocrity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, if you were around during the original Xbox hacking scene you would recognize iriez' name
He sure did a piss poor job of showing he's done anything recognizable.
Also, I tried to looked him up, didn't find jack, diddly, or squat. I wasn't around when it was fresh, no. But I was around that scene afterwards as I acquired a modded Xbox a few years ago.

Doesn't really matter though, as that just makes his "banter" even more pathetic, seeing as he looked like a complete inept tool who couldn't find subtlety if it back handed him in the teeth...

Reactions: JellyPerson

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1