Hacking Porting Android to 3DS?

themperror

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't think it's possible as you'd have to bypass the bootloader, something I believe not yet accomplished..., That's why theres only a modified sysnand that works as CFW and I don't think we even know how they did it?

ChrisX930

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Reactions: Margen67

AtlanticBit

Yeh, fuck this
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Reactions: Margen67

epicboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just like DarkFlare69 said, can 3ds handle android? I dont know the amount of ram in the 3ds but I do know that lots of early android devices that had <=512 MB of ram struggled to run any app, regardless of how powerful the cpu.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'd say it's possible, if you can get the 3DS OS to not run at all, as to allocate Android enough memory. I have a tablet that has Android 2.3.3 and uses only 100MB of ram. It's quite impressive. If you can configure it to use low I memory settings, it should run decently.

AtlanticBit

Yeh, fuck this
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'd say it's possible, if you can get the 3DS OS to not run at all, as to allocate Android enough memory. I have a tablet that has Android 2.3.3 and uses only 100MB of ram. It's quite impressive. If you can configure it to use low I memory settings, it should run decently.

would firmlaunchhax do the trick?

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keyword: "if"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol