Gaming Portable Security

gregoryturner

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, my apologies if this has been asked and discussed previously. But is there a way to set a password to use the SWITCH when in portable mode. I already have the setting where you have to press a button three times, but it also tells you to do that. I was hoping it is possible to set a temporary password for when someone is traveling (if we can ever do that again) or something like that so it wouldn't be worth stealing. Am I missing something? It seems to be an obvious inclusion. Potentially I would also like to be able to turn this password protection on and off since it would be a pain around the house.
Thank you

D

Deleted User

As far as I know, no. Maybe Nintendo will implement such a feature in the future. You can require your password to be entered to access the eShop but that's not exactly what you want.

It would only be partially effective because smartphones are still stolen and sold for replacement parts. It would still be possible for someone to record you entering your password then steal it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls