Hacking Popsloader help

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am pretty new to this psp stuff and popsloader seemed to work great when I first tried it using the thread here on how to convert psx games to psp but I am having issues now.

I have a psp3000 on cfw6.60

Tomb raider was working fine but at one point in the game it started freezing when I would press select to bring up the menu. I couldn't heal myself but powered through to the monastery where it began freezing during gameplay. My original copy was stolen but I tried on to different versions and the second wont even load at all.

Re2 original version, not dual shock I have the discs and ripped them. Randomly the game would freeze after the gore warning. Later it seemed to be working but then froze at a black screen when I entered the police station while the music continued playing I couldn't do anything.

what can I do to troubleshoot these types of issues? I think there is a plugin that let's you select different revisions of the popsloader. Can I run this plugin on my hardware/ cfw? Is there a good compatibility list anywhere that can guide me on what to do to get specific games to work? (I found a good guid on the ps2 hdloader that told me which patch to apply for certain games that was helpful)

Side question, where to get a fusa plugin to work on my setup? I got one but it just causes freezes and I think it's meant for an older firmware. When I go to the fusa website all I see is a fusa gamepad plugin, is that the same thing? I would like to try to get full screen psp games over video out cable.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Hmmm Nintendont might be able too, not sure to be honest
    I really don't play GC on anything but a PC these days since Dolphin kicks so much ass.
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Yeah think I saw you need their adapter and shit
    Even my laptop can run GC great.
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    It would just be nice to get some dust out of this wiiu shit
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Almost scored another broken DVD drive Xbox for $25 then the dudes all like think I'll just give it away
    Lol tell him to give it away to you
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Assholes all like I can do that then like I might just give it away
  • Scott_pilgrim @ Scott_pilgrim:
    holy shit new chay
  • sailr @ sailr:
    HELLO WORLD:)
  • Costello @ Costello:
    howdy chatties
  • Costello @ Costello:
    it's gonna take a while to get used to the new site even for me
  • Marioman65 @ Marioman65:
    Hello
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    @Costello I noticed on mobile I can only enter if message is at the start of the sentence normal bug?
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Message cursor*
  • Costello @ Costello:
    you should report this somewhere on the forums like in the site discussions forum or something,
  • Costello @ Costello:
    in the chat it will get lost
  • Costello @ Costello:
    we have literally 1000 things to fix already lol
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Yeah I'd assume wasn't sure if the announcement thread was good pretty sure theirs a bug board?
  • LinkmstrYT @ LinkmstrYT:
    I'm just happy that this new site layout works well on mobile. Ads don't mess up my scrolling when they keep popping up and changing.
  • PeeJay Bonobo @ PeeJay Bonobo:
    I gotta check it out on mobile sometime.
    PeeJay Bonobo @ PeeJay Bonobo: I gotta check it out on mobile sometime.