Popsloader help

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by blaisedinsd, Jun 24, 2013.

1. blaisedinsd
    OP

blaisedinsd GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 6, 2012
    United States
    I am pretty new to this psp stuff and popsloader seemed to work great when I first tried it using the thread here on how to convert psx games to psp but I am having issues now.

I have a psp3000 on cfw6.60

Tomb raider was working fine but at one point in the game it started freezing when I would press select to bring up the menu. I couldn't heal myself but powered through to the monastery where it began freezing during gameplay. My original copy was stolen but I tried on to different versions and the second wont even load at all.

Re2 original version, not dual shock I have the discs and ripped them. Randomly the game would freeze after the gore warning. Later it seemed to be working but then froze at a black screen when I entered the police station while the music continued playing I couldn't do anything.

what can I do to troubleshoot these types of issues? I think there is a plugin that let's you select different revisions of the popsloader. Can I run this plugin on my hardware/ cfw? Is there a good compatibility list anywhere that can guide me on what to do to get specific games to work? (I found a good guid on the ps2 hdloader that told me which patch to apply for certain games that was helpful)

Side question, where to get a fusa plugin to work on my setup? I got one but it just causes freezes and I think it's meant for an older firmware. When I go to the fusa website all I see is a fusa gamepad plugin, is that the same thing? I would like to try to get full screen psp games over video out cable.

2. blaisedinsd
    OP

blaisedinsd GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 6, 2012
    United States
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice