Pop Forgotten Sands

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by hyjacked, May 16, 2010.

1. hyjacked
    OP

hyjacked Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2009
    United States
    Wasn't sure if anyone else ran into this glitch. Started playing Pop Forgotten Sands and at my first chest to crack open my wii froze. I restarted and skipped that chest and tried opening the next one I found....the wii froze again. Anyone else got this issue? Is there a work around?.....besides not opening the chests [​IMG]

wii 4.2u cios17 h.v5 configloader v56

2. Master Mo

Master Mo F.R.E.E.

Nov 22, 2005
    Gambia, The
    Man Mo Temple
    It seems to be a protection... There are already discuassions about this here and here.

3. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    it works on a disc

4. elmerohueso

elmerohueso Member

Newcomer
    May 27, 2009
    United States
    Did you remove the update before burning or did you apply the update?

5. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
  6. Social0

Social0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 19, 2007
    Belgium
    the game froze on me too when using a disc after opening a chest... weird, I'll read up on that

7. elmerohueso

elmerohueso Member

Newcomer
    May 27, 2009
    United States
    I was getting the freezing when loaded via USB. I ran the game through BrickBlocker and burned it and it's working fine.
    As far as people saying the game is trash, they're either expecting more in the graphics department (it's a Wii game; don't expect HD but it still looks pretty good), or they complain about the physics (ie. "sticking to walls", I haven't really noticed but the controls are a bit simplified for wall-running, run near wall and press A, so maybe that's what they mean).
    Personally, I'm loving the game so far. Feels like a mix between the controls of PoP 2008 with the gameplay of the older ones.