Wii #2037 - Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (USA)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohmy.gif

Looks promising, I've seen it around a few places on the 'net but I'm just waiting for Megaupload links. Until then, I'll just sit and wait.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PAL one is out there and on my HD as well but I've yet to find the time to play it. Probably got some protection on it seeing its Ubisoft though Red Steel 2 worked perfectly first time for me.

B-Blue

slut
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Gaydrian said:
PAL one is out there and on my HD as well but I've yet to find the time to play it. Probably got some protection on it seeing its Ubisoft though Red Steel 2 worked perfectly first time for me.

I downloaded the PAL version too, but it turned out to be fake
closedeyes.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was waiting for this. I love the other PoP-games like I said in many other threads and I was anticipating this game, even though I know the production value is not very high (at least not on par with previous title in the series) but the elemental powers seem to be rather interesting!

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
King Zargo said:
Should I play the game first or watch the movie?
It is not movie-based so it doesn`t matter (even though it is scheduled like one
tongue.gif
)... As far as I know the story is pretty independently but it is a part of the SandsOfTime-Trilogy (plays between the first and the second).

EDIT: Oh sorry, Hadrian was faster
ohmy.gif
(
biggrin.gif
)

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I actually really liked the first PoP for the Wii ( the one that was ported from the GC and PS2 but had enhanced Wii motion controls ).
Call it a gimmick, but I enjoyed swinging my left arm to grapple on the walls Metroid style.
The story was very good too.
So I'm looking forward to this one, if they kept the same gameplay ( which I was perfectly happy with ) and slightly updated the graphic ( honestly the previous one was badly ported ) at least so that it takes full advantage of the Wii capabilities, then there would be nothing else to wish for.

kodoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game seems to freeze while loading cutscenes randomly. I had it happen on the one before the title screen, then the first one in-game, and then one a while later. Gave up after that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn