Wii #2037 - Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (USA)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
another_waster said:
Holy :-O

INCLUDES THE ORIGIONAL 1992 VERSION? This is gonna be MEGA!
Its the SNES version which has some changes that made the game easier. I would have preferred the original 1989 version which was far better for me.

bobinski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Does NOT play on USB Loader GX. Tested all cIOSes, none works

DOES PLAY on modchip D2PRO.

Game is NOT that good. But sure IS FAST!

No loading times.

Wont buy it. Wont play it. I am going for the game on PS3.

boybrown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Starts from USB loader for me (configurable loader).
1st time froze at intro screen. 2nd time when i got to a waterfall. Is it protected or just freezes sometimes when loading from usb?
I'm on 4.1 NTSC and ran it under ios249 rev14

Looks like a decent game. the voice acting is a bit pish though

*edit* just tried again and froze at the same point by the waterfall after the first fight. Must be protected then.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Seeing as a lot of people here have problems with USB loaders, I won't even put it on thr Wii hard drive, I will just burn it as I used to before I discovered the configurable USB loader and try to run it on the disc channel ( I still have an original Wiikey installed that I didn't use for years now ) and see how it runs.

alpo845

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It froze the first time for me too on the opening cutscene. After the second time, i didn't hit any buttons and I was able to play the first part until what I think was probably another cutscene. It froze, and theres nothing I can do. It's got a good feel to it, really fast.

boybrown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Arm73 said:
Seeing as a lot of people here have problems with USB loaders, I won't even put it on thr Wii hard drive, I will just burn it as I used to before I discovered the configurable USB loader and try to run it on the disc channel ( I still have an original Wiikey installed that I didn't use for years now ) and see how it runs.

i have a wiikey too. i may try a copy on disk and see how i get on.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work on Config USB Loader on FAT Partition (IOS 222 merged with 38 or 223 merged with 37). It plays the opening logos but doesn't get to the title screen.

banchan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
works great for me on WiiFlow with cios38 rev14
wink.gif
no freeze.

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worked great for me with Config USB Loader until it froze after the second save point (not first waterfall).

Also freezes when hitting the HOME button, but I figured I could avoid doing that - and not have any other problems - but unfortunately the freeze came.

To those people who THINK they have it working, try hitting the HOME button and let us know if it freezes.

If it does, then you are not as problem-free as you think. The Home button is a good test for this issue.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
IlluminiX said:
Worked great for me with Config USB Loader until it froze after the second save point (not first waterfall).

Also freezes when hitting the HOME button, but I figured I could avoid doing that - and not have any other problems - but unfortunately the freeze came.

To those people who THINK they have it working, try hitting the HOME button and let us know if it freezes.

If it does, then you are not as problem-free as you think. The Home button is a good test for this issue.

i've been playing it for a couple hours now no freeze press the home button no freeze. I'm playing a 4.1 NTSC wii through disk channel on my d2pro 9. I tried playing trhough neogamma and all it did was freeze.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I looked through the games files using Wii Scrubber, and there doesn't seem to be another DOL, but there is a ELF. I can post a screenshot if anyone wants to investigate.
EDIT: It also includes IOS254, which will overwrite BootMii as an IOS.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got some Megaupload links. It'll probably be done in the morning.

If anyone wants to make a list of what it's confirmed/rumored working or not working on, that'd be great. I'll throw it onto my post on the first page (which I sorta made as a placeholder for AP info eventually).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Who's whipping who?