Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But I didn't break any rules :creep:

Let's look at one of the site rules

Flambaiting, or attempting to draw other members into personally attacking you or each other is also not allowed

So let's google the word Flambaiting shall we.

Screenshot_20210508-000726_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ok so in short it is to elicit an extremely strong response, or provoke argument.

Pretty sure your whole shtick with the polls and crap rap is done by you to piss others off. So yes you are breaking the site rules pretty much every post you make.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
Let's look at one of the site rules

Flambaiting, or attempting to draw other members into personally attacking you or each other is also not allowed

So let's google the word Flambaiting shall we.

View attachment 262041

Ok so in short it is to elicit an extremely strong response, or provoke argument.

Pretty sure your whole shtick with the polls and crap rap is done by you to piss others off. So yes you are breaking the site rules pretty much every post you make.
No, my polls are made to strike (make) community. That failed even when I tried leaving the edge
I didn't choose for it to be this way, you did

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, my polls are made to strike (make) community. That failed even when I tried leaving the edge
I didn't choose for it to be this way, you did
It's your actions that are causing the issues here and everyone can see it but you want to blame it on me and others. Remember this

When you blame yourself, you learn from it. If you blame someone else, you don't learn nothing, cause hey, it's not your fault, it's his fault, over there.

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
It's your actions that are causing the issues here and everyone can see it but you want to blame it on me and others. Remember this

When you blame yourself, you learn from it. If you blame someone else, you don't learn nothing, cause hey, it's not your fault, it's his fault, over there.
We had another thread where we discussed this didn't we, anyways I partially agree on you with the looking at your mistakes but there's a difference between that and self blame. You see self blame is when you blame yourself for someone's action. Looking back at mistakes are noticing your actions so I'd rephrase that if I were you. Anyways me making polls was a form of art. Did I say some stupid stuff I wish I didn't say. Pretty early on yes, but when I tried to change people still considered me that one person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: I am trying to hack Fire Emblem Warriors on my 2DS XL, I have been trying to get it to work, but...