Hacking [POLL] What System Menu version is your 3DS(es) on?

What System Menu version is your 3DS(es) on?

• 6.0.0-1X One (if only own one 3DS) or all of my systems (if own multiple 3DSes) are on this firmware

Votes: 69 43.1%
  • 5.X.X-X. One (if only own one 3DS) or all of my systems (if own multiple 3DSes) are on this firmware

Votes: 38 23.8%
  • 4.X.X-X. One (if only own one 3DS) or all of my systems (if own multiple 3DSes) are on this firmware

Votes: 36 22.5%
  • 3.X.X-X. One (if only own one 3DS) or all of my systems (if own multiple 3DSes) are on this firmware

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 2.X.X-X. One (if only own one 3DS) or all of my systems (if own multiple 3DSes) are on this firmware

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1.X.X-X. One (if only own one 3DS) or all of my systems (if own multiple 3DSes) are on this firmware

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Multiple 3DS's, one or more at the latest firmware, one or more on an earlier firmware.

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Multiple 3DS's, none at the latest firmware, all on differing firmware versions.

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

GoldenSun3DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just thought it'd be interesting to see how many people here are holding back on their firmwares, waiting for a potential hack (or for their flashcard to work on the latest one).

EDIT: Hey, how is there 7 votes, yet only 1 view... :wtf:

EDIT2:
I'm on 5.1 or whatever the one just before 6.0 is, and I'll be staying on it until I update my R4i Gold card.

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
V5.1.0-11 until my DS cart gets an update for V6.0.0 or if that doesn't happen until there's an update worthy enough of losing it.

smoke14me61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a DSTWO and is working fine after updating the card and then the system to 6.0.0-1x. Waiting to buy a Gateway to see if they are going to be permanently blocked or you can update them like the DSTWO. I like to be able to purchase games but nothing is coming out here in the near future so I may wait to update the system again to see what the Gateway does. Unfortunately, they delayed Mario Golf and that was the newest game I am looking forward to.

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6.0.0-11u
Eshop and online for legit gaming is great. I can use a flashcart on a DS Lite whenever I need to plus I have a EZ Flash 3-in-1 to go with it. The limited state of DS mode flashcarts on 3DS is just not cool enough to avoid updating.

Thorhian

My CPU's prefer Water
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And for only 4 times the price of the other carts, I don't have to keep buying them again!

What a bargain indeed!

And dont forget all the other features in JUST the updating process in general (offloading data to SD, update even if blocked if desperate), plus the built in CPU, etc.

When I get a DSTwo, ill move off of 4.x.

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And for only 4 times the price of the other carts, I don't have to keep buying them again!

What a bargain indeed!
Yes you do. If a hardware difference is blocked that matches your card it still becomes obsolete no different. Cheap ones just take longer to roll out software updates.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you do. If a hardware difference is blocked that matches your card it still becomes obsolete no different. Cheap ones just take longer to roll out software updates.

It has yet to permanently block the DSTWO requiring a new model to be released. I don't think that can be said about any other card so far, can it? Sure it may not be 100% block-proof, we don't know yet. But it has the best track record and the best team behind it out of any single other card on the market to this date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.