[POLL] Do you pirate games?

Do you pirate games?

• Total voters

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to pirate, maybe I still do, but I never play any of the games. I buy games on the switch only, and I have 162 of them on a 1TB micro sd card with 65GBs of space left.
We both used to pirate pretty heavily, you even moreso than myself, and I know you still do a better job of preserving and maintaining your backups. I'm buying most of the stuff I'm actually playing these days such as Switch, PS4, and some PC games. I'm still downloading roms and isos of older stuff when it comes up, which has become less frequent. The newest content would probably still be 3DS and Vita, although I do still have a pretty sizable physical 3DS collection.

Last edited by Glyptofane,
Reactions: godreborn

MaxiBash

Your Local Random Internet Geek
Trophies
Website
trashbandatcootofficial.cardd.co
XP
Country
Netherlands
kind of depends per platform wether it's worth pirating. stuff like cheap DS games isn't as common here, because piracy was absolutely rampant in the country I live in. the one platform I barely pirate games for is PC, but other than that, yeah, I'm mostly a filthy pirate scum.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I digitally preserve things.

Basically this...

In the begininng I pirated 1TB of switch games but I ended up buying the majority of them. But I still pirate games but i also buy games so it's a 50/50 thing for me. Just know if you have friends who game online your pirated console is useless since it can't go online.

SaberLilly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it depends on the game, like i would only really pirate one if it didn't have a benchmark or demo i could use to see if it actually ran well or not. Lately its been a moot point since my computer seems to run pretty much everything i throw at it,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: