[POLL] Do you pirate games?

Do you pirate games?

• Total voters

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i only have one pirated game on my 3ds and i plan on buying the full pc version later on

besides that i usually try to find a physical copy before resorting to a digital one and then pirating it if i can't find one at a reasonable price (that hasn't happened yet though. usually i find a physical before the other two steps). i can't even pirate games on the switch (at least, not yet)
Pirating, to me, is wrong. I'm not gonna call you out over it, and as far as i know, you're not going to jail over it, I, myself, just really don't want to do it unless if I have to. I usually try all other options before resorting to piracy.

Last edited by 1B51004,
Reactions: banjo2

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one of the main reasons I don't pirate anymore is because, being on disability, I can't have more than 2 grand in my ssi account. the switch gives me something to buy, but I have learned to save my money as well. and, with me being Indian, I get free healthcare and meds, so that's not something I have to pay for. I do have a cellphone that I pay for (both phone and service), and I give my mom about $120/month, so that's over $200 with both together, and I only get $529/month in ssi.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw, it took 29 months to get on disability (got rejected twice until I went to court with a lawyer), and it was hell having no money during that time.

Reactions: banjo2

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one of the main reasons I don't pirate anymore is because, being on disability, I can't have more than 2 grand in my ssi account. the switch gives me something to buy, but I have learned to save my money as well. and, with me being Indian, I get free healthcare and meds, so that's not something I have to pay for. I do have a cellphone that I pay for (both phone and service), and I give my mom about $120/month, so that's over $200 with both together, and I only get $529/month in ssi.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw, it took 29 months to get on disability (got rejected twice until I went to court with a lawyer), and it was hell having no money during that time.

owww I beat you by $30

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I used to pirate because I was poor and it came down to food or games. I mostly pirates nowadays because games cost even more than they did when I was poor and I am still not able to pay for them, even though I have a better paying job

Reactions: AncientBoi

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@OldBoi , one of my medications costs over $1,000 for a month, but I'm on Sooner Care, so I get it for free. I think Sooner Care is through OU, it's some sort of medicaid type thing. OU is the university I graduated from too. ;)

Reactions: AncientBoi

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to try to start swimming soon, but I haven't gotten the call back. I was also in a program that didn't help at all, but they did get me that $41 card which is good. I've had it for a couple of years, always get $41 on the 28th of each month, and it adds up over time. I usually use it to buy dlc or a game if I have some extra, on the switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.