Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The world is living in turbulent times, choose your sides:
Capitalist- Communist
Post automatically merged:

Bro, I hate the president of my country, besides being a communist he is stupid, he didn't study, he is a great friend of Maduro (dictator of Venezuela), he lives embarrassing our country and our homeland around the world, he has already been arrested for having The country was stolen and a thieving judge released him and now he became president by stealing.
Not even the shitposts like him.

Last edited by WFO,
  • Wow
Reactions: Megadriver94

Tuhr

Doctor Spaceballs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neither for me. No matter what something is in theory or on paper it's yet another thing in practice due to corruption and abuse of power.

WFO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This president stole to be able to take power, and now he's making one mistake after another, he even supports Russia a little.

WFO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Are you from Venezuela?
I have many friends from there.
I don't have much of a problem with leftists, as long as they don't do shit, there are some whose stories are interesting to study

Tuhr

Doctor Spaceballs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you from Venezuela?
I have many friends from there.
I don't have much of a problem with leftists, as long as they don't do shit, there are some whose stories are interesting to study
Lo unico que tiene Maduro de maduro es que esta podrido. I'd translate it, however its meaning is lost outside of Spanish.

Reactions: Xdqwerty

WFO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What do you think about making a /pol/ to discuss politics?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What made you change your mind?
I spent my life since I was 15 trying to make Communism work and that's the problem. Communism can't be achieved, it's literally chasing a dragon. I wasn't making content, I wasn't thinking about health, and I wasn't doing anything. I was just trying to prove that Communism could work. But at the end of the day, all of the Communist "friends" turned out to just be temporary allies who turned their back on me the second I committed any form of wrongthink. The movement constantly pushing for all art to be based on Communism made it impossible to make anything without including it. But what killed it for me was the Hogwarts Legacy bullshit. I lost a good chunk of my friends for just suggesting people pirate the game, nothing else. Friends I knew for years, even close to a decade, tossed me aside the second I spoke outside of the Communist hivemind. People who I thought I could trust, thought I loved, and thought better of me, literally calling me a "Nazi." I lost more friends when they realized I wasn't a tran girl and also didn't want to be poly because Communism is about sharing the wealth and that includes my relationships. And finally, identifying as a "trap," because under Communism, my idenity must not be "offensive" to anyone else and calling myself (who isn't a trans girl, again,) a "trap" meant I was being "transphobic" toward trans women and needed to change. Communism is fucking awful and it posioned me, the trans community, and anyone stupid enough to try it.

WFO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here in Brazil, the nationalists have been growing a lot due to the current communist government, but there are some points, especially in the south of the country, the ((((n@z1s))) have been growing a lot and on the internet, they are dominating websites and maintaining control with the use of doxxing.
a good example is endchan, which is under their indirect control.

Group statistics

Group owner:
WFO
Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest photos

Site & Scene News