Pokken Tournament [U] saving problems (loadiine)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by cristian321, Jun 12, 2016.

1. cristian321
    OP

cristian321 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2007
    Colombia
    Hello everyone, Yesterday I was playing pokken tournament for the first time and after after leveling up a little I decided to take a break, today I wanted to play a little more and it didn't save, I guess it auto-saves right? is there anything I must do in order to fix this? the only problem I saw is that it takes a lot to load 2D images when creating a new character but I had't had problems with other games, as the SD is class 10.

thanks

2. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Psychosystem Denomination
    Have you checked your save settings? Maybe something was accidentally changed. Also check your save folders (or if you even have save folders for Loadiine because they should auto create)

3. MegaSuperab2

MegaSuperab2 Homebrewer, Memer, Acts Like Bedroom Is Basement

May 8, 2016
    United States
    The Earth
    Go to wiiu/saves/. Make sure there is a Pokken folder which is named the same exact thing as the one in the games folder. Then in the Pokken save folder look for one folder named "s" and another named "u". Your save should be in the u folder. Plus, when you make a save for your game, it will automatically create yet another folder in your game save folder named "c".

4. cristian321
    OP

cristian321 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2007
    Colombia
    well i checked and it seems that loadiine is not saving any game, the SD has the wiiu/saves/ folder but it is empty, i checked loadiine and changed the save settings to unique mode but it didn't work, also, in loadiine setting there are two options, game path and save path, but neither can't be accessed, BTW @VinLark and @MegaSuperab2 , thanks for your responses :).

MegaSuperab2 likes this.
  5. CaptainRex

CaptainRex Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2015
    New Zealand
    You could making a save folder and putting a save file in it, download one, there is a forum of saves here somewhere i think, see if that loads and then play from there?

Edit:

Last edited by CaptainRex, Jun 16, 2016
  6. cristian321
    OP

cristian321 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2007
    Colombia
    @CaptainRex , thanks for your suggestion that may work but I want to be able to save games normally :(.