Hacking Pokken Tournament [U] saving problems (loadiine)

cristian321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello everyone, Yesterday I was playing pokken tournament for the first time and after after leveling up a little I decided to take a break, today I wanted to play a little more and it didn't save, I guess it auto-saves right? is there anything I must do in order to fix this? the only problem I saw is that it takes a lot to load 2D images when creating a new character but I had't had problems with other games, as the SD is class 10.

thanks

D

Deleted User

Have you checked your save settings? Maybe something was accidentally changed. Also check your save folders (or if you even have save folders for Loadiine because they should auto create)

MegAmi24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to wiiu/saves/. Make sure there is a Pokken folder which is named the same exact thing as the one in the games folder. Then in the Pokken save folder look for one folder named "s" and another named "u". Your save should be in the u folder. Plus, when you make a save for your game, it will automatically create yet another folder in your game save folder named "c".

cristian321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
well i checked and it seems that loadiine is not saving any game, the SD has the wiiu/saves/ folder but it is empty, i checked loadiine and changed the save settings to unique mode but it didn't work, also, in loadiine setting there are two options, game path and save path, but neither can't be accessed, BTW @VinLark and @MegaSuperab2 , thanks for your responses :).

Reactions: MegAmi24

CaptainRex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You could making a save folder and putting a save file in it, download one, there is a forum of saves here somewhere i think, see if that loads and then play from there?

Edit:
Pokken Tournament Save USA
not every title unlocked, i only played until i unlocked shadow mewtwo

Last edited by CaptainRex,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)