Gaming Pokken Tournament DX 000 cart? [UK]

metaljay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any recommended places to get Pokken Tournament DX? i want to update my switch to 3.0 and struggling to find anything on eBay.

If anyone on here has it, ill happily pay a deposit just to borrow it update, then return it :)

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a separate switch on 2.1.0 as well, i got my copy of pokken(still sealed) months ago from gamestop but i think all that homebrew stuff already got ported to lower firmwares after plutoo released the source code awhile back when tx was announced

Virdoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
no no and no baby,here in usa you can rent it from gamefly.its simple like that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

has update version 3.0.0 on it

and whats the point of 3.0.0 update? Is that fw update for switch or for a game?

Virdoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I dont understand whats so special about 0.0.0 version since you will be able to install CFW on any firmware

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont understand whats so special about 0.0.0 version since you will be able to install CFW on any firmware

of course not any firmware.lower firmware are better.tx tool only works in any firmware baby

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats the benefit of 000?

has update version 3.0.0 on it

lower firmware are better.

:teach: Not every emulator is optimized for Switch beyond 3.0.0. It really doesn't matter why OP wants what they want; you'll likely not be able to talk OP out of getting Pokken, but can you assist OP as to what they want?

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:teach: Not every emulator is optimized for Switch beyond 3.0.0. It really doesn't matter why OP wants what they want; you'll likely not be able to talk OP out of getting Pokken, but can you assist OP as to what they want?
i cant baby right now,he just wants pokken pokken pokken pokken

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.