Homebrew PokesavDS (dev thread)

Pok?mon150

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok wut do i do when i get an "10 Read Error!"...?
mellow.gif

Chase-san

OP
Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
Not to get anyone hopes up, but I am working on this again. No real screenshots or anything yet though. It took me awhile but I have rebuilt the entire program. As soon as I finish the input widgets I can probably get back to writing things.

Uhm currently all I can say is it looks a lot prettier overall, more professional looking, but has no real functionality yet (just a skeleton, but a really well built skeleton). Don't get your hopes on a release anytime soon, but just letting you know I resumed work.

Wehttam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chase-san said:
Not to get anyone hopes up, but I am working on this again. No real screenshots or anything yet though. It took me awhile but I have rebuilt the entire program. As soon as I finish the input widgets I can probably get back to writing things.

Uhm currently all I can say is it looks a lot prettier overall, more professional looking, but has no real functionality yet (just a skeleton, but a really well built skeleton). Don't get your hopes on a release anytime soon, but just letting you know I resumed work.
biggrin.gif

Will you eventually make this support HGSS (U)?

Chase-san

OP
Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
Wehttam said:
Chase-san said:

biggrin.gif

It already supports it. >.>

Wehttam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chase-san said:
Wehttam said:
Chase-san said:

biggrin.gif

It already supports it. >.>
Well how was i supposed to know? There isn't a US release, yet, and the J and U save files are different.

Chase-san

OP
Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
Wehttam said:
Well how was i supposed to know? There isn't a US release, yet, and the J and U save files are different.

Actually, the save structure is completely identical. It always has been between Japanese and English pokemon games of the same version. (so yes, you could move a save from a japanese SS to a english HG version and have it work, if you really wanted to)

Wehttam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chase-san said:
Wehttam said:

Actually, the save structure is completely identical. It always has been between Japanese and English pokemon games of the same version. (so yes, you could move a save from a japanese SS to a english HG version and have it work, if you really wanted to)
Maybe i'm thinking of the differences between DP and Pt. I know that somewhere in Gen IV was an incompatibility, b/c we had to wait for a new version of pokesav at some point due to incompatibility w/ saves.

That or i'm just a big stupid head.

Yeah. It's probably that.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chase-san said:
Changing Pokemon to shiny isn't a straightforward process. Its complicated.

let that be known to all people here who ask this question. still looking forward to the next update.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?