Homebrew PokesavDS (dev thread)

Andrefpvs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Hey Chase-san, I have a very quick and special request for (hopefully) the next release. I'll be bold and say that it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to implement, but what do I know.
unsure.gif

May you please add the é character (as in "Pokémon") to the name input keyboard? I have already checked and the program is compatible with accented letters (I loaded a Platinum save game with "André" as trainer name, no bugs whatsoever when using "Set Ownership", and I can delete the é character (just not write it again) as any other normal letter.

I've always been pissed at the English translators for the Pokémon games for not allowing us to pick the "é" character for text input, even though they completely abuse it in the whole game. I'm a legit player, so all I've ever used Pokesav for was for editing my OT and those of my caught Pokémon to André. For what I've experimented with, PokesavDS is so far the only practical tool for editing English HGSS saves (assuming I'll ever be able to dump and restore my save to my retail card).

Please consider this very special favor for me, and good luck for your finals.

2lazy2name

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
it wont load for me. it just says booting please wait. i had my ds lite on for 10 mins and its still not loading. im using an r4
Same thing happened to me. I just put the homebrew nds file in my root of my flashcard and then it works.
nds.gif
X)
Omg man I love this homebrew I can use Pokesav whenever I want now. X)

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2lazy2name said:
basher11 said:
it wont load for me. it just says booting please wait. i had my ds lite on for 10 mins and its still not loading. im using an r4
Same thing happened to me. I just put the homebrew nds file in my root of my flashcard and then it works.
nds.gif
X)
Omg man I love this homebrew I can use Pokesav whenever I want now. X)

you DO know, that was from last year? mine works now.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just thought I would bump this, and see if more people would like to use this. I would like to take a second, and thank you Chase-san for taking your time to make this great homebrew. Especially since I ordered one of these, and now I have ability to edit my legit game save.

I have been using your homebrew for a while now, and I have never thanked you. Now I thank you, and hope your finals end well, and you succeed in whatever you are doing.

EDIT: Typos, and a few things I needed to add.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
aren't finals almost over? i just really want to see an r11 to know this is not going to be abandoned and unsupported because this is the best idea for a homebrew (apart from Moonshell) i have ever seen

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
lol, my finals aren't over yet, so I'm guessing Chase-san's finals might not be either. I wouldn't say that its the next greatest homebrew next to Moonshell2 (because I put moonshell2 above everything xD), but its definitely in my top useful homebrew.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gone 4 ever said:
Best save-editor ever imho, Everyone on school is asking me to hack a legendary pokemon or so
rofl.gif

Also, When is the Pokedex editor finished?

whenever chase-san wants to.

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just going to throw it out there that it'll only work on the SuperCard DSTWO if you put it on the root.
I've tried 5+ different SuperCard DSTWOs and they have the same problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQOFpDdg5rQ