ROM Hack PokeSav (Platinum) Problem

Suba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded PokeSav for Pokemon Platinum [Gave up on what could've been wrong with my own save file, so I chose to get Pokesav and sort of..remake it. Sort of. Maybe with a couple extras. =D; ]

So I got my party set up. I used a downloadable save file from someone else and went to edit the pokemon. I didn't want them all level 100 like theirs were already set at. I set the levels back down to the ones I wanted, and gave them the right moves.

So I saved it, popped it onto my card. It loads up great! All the movesets are added and even the tinkering to the trainer works. However, they're all still level 100. I don't understand why? Even in Pokesav it shows their HP and the like as the sets to go with the lower level.

Example:

Vaporeon - Level 15

The IVs for it are:

HP: 12
Speed: 31
ATTK: 8
Sp. Atk: 0
Defense: 1
Sp. Def: 11

This is how it registers in Pokesav. But when I load the game, all of them are still level 100? Did I miss a step?

Thank you!

Suba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Silly question, but just to be sure: You mean the order they are in in my pokemon menu?

I did this at your suggestion, but it did not change anything. :< They remain at level 100.

Bean_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Suba said:
Silly question, but just to be sure: You mean the order they are in in my pokemon menu?

I did this at your suggestion, but it did not change anything. :< They remain at level 100.
no, I mean putting it on a box and switching to other box. When I edit a pokemon directly from the box, the stats don't change (only if I switch the pokemon to other box). I don't know if is the same problem, but try again.

Suba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't edit them from a box [on the PC, right?] though. Just straight from my party. I'll try putting them in the PC and switching them around, then.

Edit:

That, uh. Kind of worked? Three of them went down. Three of them stayed at 100?

Edit2:
Alright. All of them switched if I put them inside the PC and take them out- except one. The Vulpix. I'll have to tinker!

Thank you for the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...