PokeSav (Platinum) Problem

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Suba, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Suba
    OP

Suba Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2011
    United States
    I downloaded PokeSav for Pokemon Platinum [Gave up on what could've been wrong with my own save file, so I chose to get Pokesav and sort of..remake it. Sort of. Maybe with a couple extras. =D; ]

So I got my party set up. I used a downloadable save file from someone else and went to edit the pokemon. I didn't want them all level 100 like theirs were already set at. I set the levels back down to the ones I wanted, and gave them the right moves.

So I saved it, popped it onto my card. It loads up great! All the movesets are added and even the tinkering to the trainer works. However, they're all still level 100. I don't understand why? Even in Pokesav it shows their HP and the like as the sets to go with the lower level.

Example:

Vaporeon - Level 15

The IVs for it are:

HP: 12
    Speed: 31
    ATTK: 8
    Sp. Atk: 0
    Defense: 1
    Sp. Def: 11

This is how it registers in Pokesav. But when I load the game, all of them are still level 100? Did I miss a step?

Thank you!

2. Bean_BR

Bean_BR GBAtemp Regular

Feb 2, 2011
    Brazil
    try switching the pokemon on the boxes (in-game), maybe it will update the data of the pokemon.

3. Suba
    OP

Suba Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2011
    United States
    Silly question, but just to be sure: You mean the order they are in in my pokemon menu?

I did this at your suggestion, but it did not change anything. :< They remain at level 100.

4. Bean_BR

Bean_BR GBAtemp Regular

Feb 2, 2011
    Brazil
    no, I mean putting it on a box and switching to other box. When I edit a pokemon directly from the box, the stats don't change (only if I switch the pokemon to other box). I don't know if is the same problem, but try again.

5. Suba
    OP

Suba Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2011
    United States
    I didn't edit them from a box [on the PC, right?] though. Just straight from my party. I'll try putting them in the PC and switching them around, then.

Edit:

That, uh. Kind of worked? Three of them went down. Three of them stayed at 100?

Edit2:
    Alright. All of them switched if I put them inside the PC and take them out- except one. The Vulpix. I'll have to tinker!

Thank you for the help!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice