ROM Hack Pokesav Does Not work With Random Matches and GTS(UPDATE)

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Nugg2396 said:
tails100 said:
Nugg2396 said:
tails100 said:
Kasumi Yawa said:
I think the problem is from the name of pokemon... If nicknamed it or not, donc use more than 5 letters / hiragana / katakana
Is there a website where it shows all the letters and you can copy them into it?
Because I renamed Victini's jap name to Victini and well it doesnt let me play online. Any help?
Heres my save file if anybody can help me.
http://www.mediafire.com/?h8wheh89pdkbhyc
Thanks.
Serebii has the names in Japanese. I don't think you can play online with Victini btw.. but i'm not sure
I cant copy the Jap names for some reason.
Here is Victini's Japanese name ?????
Thanks for the help, the jap name didnt work so I just renamed Victini into Victi.
Edit: And another problem rises, whenever I go inside and connect it to wifi it gives me three options, I clicked the top one and it shows my card at the bottom and then it disconnects me off wifi and I click the middle one and it disconnects me off wifi, any help?

Irenicus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]
Thanks for the help, the jap name didnt work so I just renamed Victini into Victi.
Edit: And another problem rises, whenever I go inside and connect it to wifi it gives me three options, I clicked the top one and it shows my card at the bottom and then it disconnects me off wifi and I click the middle one and it disconnects me off wifi, any help?
[/quote]

Victini and any other lengedary pokemon or event pokemon can't enter the wifi. The only semi ubers that can enter the wifi are Latios and Latias (but no soul dew allowed in the game).

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Irenicus said:
QUOTEVictini and any other lengedary pokemon or event pokemon can't enter the wifi. The only semi ubers that can enter the wifi are Latios and Latias (but no soul dew allowed in the game).
I even go inside without Victini.
plus you only add a / on the last
thingy for example
And other other with a /.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would certain .pkm files work fine? (Im not a fan of cheating, but i really want Zorua/Zoruark and the events). Dont wanna get blocked from Wi-Fi (Since im only 1 pokemon away from completing my team)

marco99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres a better method just used your old pokemon and breed it

i was doing this for a week

1. you can modify a egg before its hatched like evs, ivs
2.can give it egg moves but certain eggs moves wont work like dark pulse on the dragon
3. make a hack pokemon with the egg moves and breed and you will have a legit pokemon with the egg moves
4.just make sure its somewhat legit

Grifstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably not gonna be keeping my current file anyway so this doesn't really concerns to me that much.

Plus, all I really want right now is just to have longer nicknames. It's annoying having to shorten them. Other edits might be nice though but I still want to try to do most things legitly as possible >>

RyouChan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using pokesav'd Pokemon on Wi-Fi with no problem. Just to be sure, I rename them with the name rater instead of leaving the Pokesav default English names. I've had absolutely no problems so far with being kicked off or it not giving me matches, so you're doing something wrong.

XXLANCEXX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RyouChan said:
I'm using pokesav'd Pokemon on Wi-Fi with no problem. Just to be sure, I rename them with the name rater instead of leaving the Pokesav default English names. I've had absolutely no problems so far with being kicked off or it not giving me matches, so you're doing something wrong.
the Name Rater wont freakin change my 1-4 gen pokemon

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
RyouChan said:

you have a different tid/sid in gen 5 vs. gen 4. as far as he's concerned, they aren't your pokes.

XXLANCEXX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bond697 said:
XXLANCEXX said:
RyouChan said:

you have a different tid/sid in gen 5 vs. gen 4. as far as he's concerned, they aren't your pokes.
I tried to use my Pokes and they wont work and they are legit

RyouChan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
RyouChan said:

If you're trying to import Pokemon from another gen, they should be fine if they're legal and you actually send them through the pokeshifter..

Otherwise unless it's a legendary or something that can't be bred, I'd just make it say it's from your game and hatched from an egg.

I usually just edit one of my own hatched Pokemon so that it won't make any issues for me with incorrect info, like I'll open up a random modest hatched Pokemon and just edit it into say, modest Denchura, changing ability (but keeping correct class), IVs, moves, etc, but leaving PID, nature, and gender. I'm used to editing this way just for my own convenience in gen 4, since it's how I've always done things.

I haven't tried to import .pkm files from my 4th gen games yet so I'll try that later and see if I run into your issues with it.. It might have something to do with the pokeshifter changing the data when the pokemon is migrated, like it might change the catch location to "Pokeshifter" or something, sort of like how Pal Park gave them a new catch loc.

WingedElf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm =/ Can I request somebody to transfer a Pokesav'd Pokemon from Gen 4 and send it to Black/White and see if it legitmise them?

XXLANCEXX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RyouChan said:
XXLANCEXX said:
RyouChan said:

If you're trying to import Pokemon from another gen, they should be fine if they're legal and you actually send them through the pokeshifter..

Otherwise unless it's a legendary or something that can't be bred, I'd just make it say it's from your game and hatched from an egg.

I usually just edit one of my own hatched Pokemon so that it won't make any issues for me with incorrect info, like I'll open up a random modest hatched Pokemon and just edit it into say, modest Denchura, changing ability (but keeping correct class), IVs, moves, etc, but leaving PID, nature, and gender. I'm used to editing this way just for my own convenience in gen 4, since it's how I've always done things.

I haven't tried to import .pkm files from my 4th gen games yet so I'll try that later and see if I run into your issues with it.. It might have something to do with the pokeshifter changing the data when the pokemon is migrated, like it might change the catch location to "Pokeshifter" or something, sort of like how Pal Park gave them a new catch loc.
Bad Ass The Egg Trick Work yay

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well this sucks i want a fix for pokesav or is nintendo being assholes? doing this bull prevent us pirtates from battle i can understand tradeing them but for battle man this is bull... i'm going crash nintendo's castle in a sec...

XXLANCEXX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
well this sucks i want a fix for pokesav or is nintendo being assholes? doing this bull prevent us pirtates from battle i can understand tradeing them but for battle man this is bull... i'm going crash nintendo's castle in a sec...
Just use the Egg Trick man

RyouChan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:

It honestly doesn't seem to block anything besides over max EVs, wrong ability/move, dream world ability on non-dreamworld Pokemon, and some other things. I'm using Pokesaved Pokemon on Wi-Fi now easily.

http://www.mediafire.com/?w6k6630pw2b0vh3

This is a .pkm of a Starmie I made that works on random Wi-Fi. I guess if you upload a file I can look at it and see if I can make it workable for wi-fi.

I won't do:

-4th gen only moves
-Event only stuff

But regular stuff like breedable Pokemon, toss me it and I'll give it a shot.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's cool i'm wondering if can use my trio of dogs? or any ubers all right i'll sent you my pokemon files through pm's i guess.

XXLANCEXX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RyouChan said:
DJPlace said:

It honestly doesn't seem to block anything besides over max EVs, wrong ability/move, dream world ability on non-dreamworld Pokemon, and some other things. I'm using Pokesaved Pokemon on Wi-Fi now easily.

http://www.mediafire.com/?w6k6630pw2b0vh3

This is a .pkm of a Starmie I made that works on random Wi-Fi. I guess if you upload a file I can look at it and see if I can make it workable for wi-fi.

I won't do:

-4th gen only moves
-Event only stuff

But regular stuff like breedable Pokemon, toss me it and I'll give it a shot.
http://www.mediafire.com/?m3al6tkyybmcrru
Here I made him legit just hatch him in your black/white game and he will become legit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu