Poker for NDS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by GhostToast, Jul 24, 2009.

Jul 24, 2009

Poker for NDS by GhostToast at 7:17 PM (667 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. GhostToast
    OP

Member GhostToast GBAtemp Regular

United States
    sorry to post another game suggest thread, but I didn't find one on this particular topic.

I'm attending a real-life poker night with some friends next Friday and wanted to brush up on my gambling skills. It's going to be Texas Hold'Em, so this particular mode is a must. I know there is a game specifically called "Texas Hold'Em" or whatever, but it got pretty bad reviews. Was wondering if that mode was included in a different, possibly better game. Please let me know what game would be best for experiencing/practicing/learning Texas Hold'Em, thank you.

2. jphriendly

Member jphriendly GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I know of four games:

0063 - World Championship Poker - Deluxe Series
    0171 - Texas Hold 'Em Poker DS
    0348 - Texas Hold 'Em - Poker Pack
    1710 - World Series of Poker 2008 - Battle for the Bracelets (my personal favorite)

You could also sign up for one of the many sites that can be found online. They all have the option to play with fake money so you can just practice a bit.

3. frebels

Newcomer frebels Advanced Member

United States
    try gouverner of poker it's a flash game and it's more fun than the poker games on the ds

4. Hop2089

Member Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    There are those Sexy Poker homebrew games but they have pr0nz in them use google to find them.