Hacking Pokemon X/Y Trade Checker released?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I fail to see how this would prevent scamming when someone could use it to steal any shown Pokémon as a .pkx file without your consent or even knowledge.

Edit:

Keep an eye on the app, as soon as you see a Pokémon appear, hit the switch. You'll keep your Pokémon.
So? You can't get .pkx in the game anyway.

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So? You can't get .pkx in the game anyway.
Yet. It's quite obvious that the demand for being able to inject .pkx files is there. I bet my left testicle that it will happen (ie. the average user will be able to do it) before 7th gen.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
does anyone know if i can use a phone for this? I don't have a laptop or wireless LAN card on my computer

No, phones only have 1 network card. The other thing is the app and all associated apps would have to be rewritten to run on android or iphone, which your not likely going to find.

You need a minimum of 2 network cards to do this. One is to setup the virtual router (this will be the wireless card) and the other connect your computer to the real router (you can use the physical ethernet port for this).

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
No, phones only have 1 network card. The other thing is the app and all associated apps would have to be rewritten to run on android or iphone, which your not likely going to find.

You need a minimum of 2 network cards to do this. One is to setup the virtual router (this will be the wireless card) and the other connect your computer to the real router (you can use the physical ethernet port for this).

What about 3G?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
thanks

i tried it , and it work
i only need the trade check 1.1 program
but i can't see my pokemon states, only my friends
i have to stop and select another wireless to see my pokemin states
i am using connectify
the
Virtual Router doesn't work for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom