ROM Hack Pokemon X/Y Map Model Location

thepowpow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping someone could help me figure out the location of the map models for Pokemon X/Y. I have already ripped the romFS folder. According to the file directories I've found online, it says they shouldbe in a/0/1/3 although I have only been able to locate the map textures in this file. I have tried with Ohana3DS, Rebirth as well as SPICA and I am not pulling any 3D moedls from this location. I have successfully been able to use the process to pull map files from ORAS, although they had models and textures in separate locations. I'm just not seeing any other file with enough data to also hold map models for X/Y. Am I missing something or looking in the wrong location?

thepowpow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick response. I have tried PK3DS with no luck. I just checked again after decrypting again and it seems like I am getting the same files. It's strange that I am able to extract the map textures without issue but the models are not in that location. The only other file that is anywhere near the amount of data that would be needed seems to be the one where all the Pokemon models, textures and animations are. X/Y is the earliest generation I've tried so I wasn't sure if they hold data differently than ORAS, USUM, PKLG or SWSH.

Smolsal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick response. I have tried PK3DS with no luck. I just checked again after decrypting again and it seems like I am getting the same files. It's strange that I am able to extract the map textures without issue but the models are not in that location. The only other file that is anywhere near the amount of data that would be needed seems to be the one where all the Pokemon models, textures and animations are. X/Y is the earliest generation I've tried so I wasn't sure if they hold data differently than ORAS, USUM, PKLG or SWSH.
Try checking a/0/3/9

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455