Hacking Pokemon X/Y hack? real or fake?

haxan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys​
I recently stumbled across this video on Youtube that claims a Pokemon user fought a person who is using a cheating device, the thing is that there are no cheats for the 3DS...right?​

did i miss something on this site or is this true?​

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Those kind of devices/saves etc really put me off Pokemon, I wish their was a way to stamp it out once and for all. I used to look forward to actually catching them all .. LEGITIMATELY. Nowadays you can't have an online battle without facing 6 super rare shinies all japanese 6IV

Criznittle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys​
I recently stumbled across this video on Youtube that claims a Pokemon user fought a person who is using a cheating device, the thing is that there are no cheats for the 3DS...right?​

did i miss something on this site or is this true?​

That video was hirrarious. I can't believe he came within 1 pokemon of beating a pure mega team.
I also thought it was impossibru to play online with permamegas, as I've tried a few times. They can't even be shown in a trade.

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got some perm-megas thanks to a save that was made by gamesquest1 in his Pokemon xy gateway thread don't need anything Japanese just a gateway and that save however in my experience I haven't been able to go online

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too