Darksaiyan9000

Darksaiyan9000
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone so as we all know Nintendo has shown us that they are making a Pokemon X and Y limited edition 3DS XL Bundle, forgive me if i sound behind but can someone tell me a little more about it, is it really just a new paint job/3DS Shell like the Pikachu edition XL or is it like gonna have Pokemon X and Y pre-installed and most importantly, will it be coming to America? I plan on buying Pokemon Y along with a new 3DS XL and i was wondering if its coming to America or if i should just but a Normal 3DS XL Thanks

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone so as we all know Nintendo has shown us that they are making a Pokemon X and Y limited edition 3DS XL Bundle, forgive me if i sound behind but can someone tell me a little more about it, is it really just a new paint job/3DS Shell like the Pikachu edition XL or is it like gonna have Pokemon X and Y pre-installed and most importantly, will it be coming to America? I plan on buying Pokemon Y along with a new 3DS XL and i was wondering if its coming to America or if i should just but a Normal 3DS XL Thanks

Japan only.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked