Gaming Pokemon with all regions

Will there ever be such a Pokemon game? And what do you think of it?

• Yes and I'd love that.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but not on the 3DS, I like the idea though.

• It will never release but it would be awsome.

• It won't be developed and it's not needed.

• Probably, but not for the 3DS.

• Total voters

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Narayan said:
Tanveer said:
You wanna be stuck with TACKLE and Ember forever instead of Body Slam and Flamethrower?
if leveling was made more difficult, you would never learn a good move to use.
And by difficult, you mean difficult as FUCK, cuz 4-5 regions.. if they want to maintain leveling they would have to completly tighten it up.

OR

they could just do a leveling system like oblivion
wink.gif

nope. leveling up in mmos if you're a lowbie is normally easy. maybe when you reach lvl 50-60 then you'll need the 10 hour sessions. and you don't just have one poke.

please explain the level-up system in oblivion?

and all regions are accessible, competitions are done maybe quarterly or yearly.
Balanced leveling. Your opponents are the same level as you.

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That would be amazing. The game would be so big and it would take a very, very long time to see and do everything. I doubt it will ever happen though, but who knows? Maybe once they've done all of the games and don't want to expand the series any further, they could make it.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
emigre said:
Wouldn't this theoretical game end up being terribly repetitive? Several regions lasting let's say twenty hours on a turn based battle system isn't exciting.
it won't happen soon. maybe in the future you can really battle like in the anime. and must be an mmo.
not only you can do battles but also receive quests.

you can also choose between ranger, breeder, trainer, coordinator. and maybe something else.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Narayan said:
i don't get what you mean?
Your opponents level up with you. Say you are level 5, your opponent will be level 5 aswell making it more challanging.

I take it back thoug, it wont work too well with pokemon, as you have more than 1 pokemon in your team.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Tanveer said:
Narayan said:
Your opponents level up with you. Say you are level 5, your opponent will be level 5 aswell making it more challanging.

I take it back thoug, it wont work too well with pokemon, as you have more than 1 pokemon in your team.

you mean in battles, you and you're opponent level up instantly(permanent or temporary?) during battles?

if it's like this it wouldn't be good. it's a bit unfair fro those who leveled up properly.

Haha, we're discussing something that might not happen.

Assax

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Narayan said:
Tanveer said:
Narayan said:

you mean in battles, you and you're opponent level up instantly(permanent or temporary?) during battles?

if it's like this it wouldn't be good. it's a bit unfair fro those who leveled up properly.

Haha, we're discussing something that might not happen.

No, he means that the game sets the opponnent level proportional to the level of your Pokemon.
So if your Pokemon are on the average level of lets say level 5 all the trainers will have Pokemon of around level 5.
If on another save your Pokemon would be level 10 at the same spot that very same trainer would have level 10 Pokemon.

It might not work like this but it might work if they take your team's average level and then set the trainer level into a fixed relation to yours, this relation would change for every trainer so that not everyone would just have Pokemon on the same level.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
^exactly what i meant.
but averrage.. lets say you had a pokemon level 100 in team and training a freshly bred level 1 pokemon, thats gonna be weird ass.

but yeah, i like the idea of auto-balancing of levels.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It be awesome to have a pokemon game with all the games combined but it won't ever happen just because of money. Nintendo would sell so many copies of the all-encompassing game, but every other title that they make money on would lose a lot of revenue. I wish a game with all the regions came out. I'd be the first to buy it lol, but I think money keeps Nintendo from doing this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi: