Gaming Pokemon Uranium is back

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk if this has been posted but a few Users from what i read on reddit revived Pokemon Uranium the game as you know was released some time ago but the big N didn't like it so they C&D the project within a week and shut down BOTH update and Tandor network servers i though that game was lost until i did a random search for it and clicked on a reddit thread apparently somebody or bodies made new servers for update and Tandor and already released several patches to fix the game more too also as you know Gamefreak is now semi pro fangames so it made me think "will they leave Uranium alone this time?" I plan to make a trainer code trade thread if it's allowed and let's hope Uranium is here to stay this time

source https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonuranium/

Last edited by chrisrlink, , Reason: added proof/ source

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk if this has been posted but a few Users from what i read on reddit revived Pokemon Uranium the game as you know was released some time ago but the big N didn't like it so they C&D the project within a week and shut down BOTH update and Tandor network servers i though that game was lost until i did a random search for it and clicked on a reddit thread apparently somebody or bodies made new servers for update and Tandor and already released several patches to fix the game more too also as you know Gamefreak is now semi pro fangames so it made me think "will they leave Uranium alone this time?" I plan to make a trainer code trade thread if it's allowed and let's hope Uranium is here to stay this time

source https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonuranium/
Well, Nintendo owns the copyrights and defend them. Gamefreak just make the game and do not have anything to do with the whole Cease and Desist request.

That being said, hooray for updates! I knew it'd still be floating around, but also glad to hear there are updates still being had.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo has no eye for talent they are stuck up in the same old song and dance Gamefreak I'm glad is looking for fresh Talent even if you need to be fluent in Japanese maybe with new Talent Pokemon will be better than ever in years to come

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: