ROM Hack Pokemon Ultra Moon NTR Framework not working

merlin_theautobot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I am new here to this site and I recently got BootNTR installed on my CFW 3DS. I wanted to install a plugin for Pokemon Ultra Moon made by @AnalogMan and I put it in the correct directory:

:sd/plugin/00040000001B5100/plugin.plg (I selected the default settings in the BootNTR app)
and I launch the game, but no green flash appears (which is apparently the sign that the plugin works from what I read)
and pressing SELECT does nothing.

have I done something wrong? I really want this to work so I can download more plugins. I'm using an Old 3DS XL with Luma3DS installed.

Reactions: IronPie

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am new here to this site and I recently got BootNTR installed on my CFW 3DS. I wanted to install a plugin for Pokemon Ultra Moon made by @AnalogMan and I put it in the correct directory:

:sd/plugin/00040000001B5100/plugin.plg (I selected the default settings in the BootNTR app)
and I launch the game, but no green flash appears (which is apparently the sign that the plugin works from what I read)
and pressing SELECT does nothing.

have I done something wrong? I really want this to work so I can download more plugins. I'm using an Old 3DS XL with Luma3DS installed.
Bootntr is broken in luma3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM