KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image1.jpg

image0.jpg

Sxos is broken with lan play for Pokémon, raids work but nothing else it will freeze. Use atmosphere and the /titles version of ldn-mitm from the github zip.

I have a full live dex and 100hrs worth of trades from discord I assure you it works.

Last edited by KongsNutz,

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I follow this video tutorial and I change IP addresse, Subnet Mask, Gateway and then DNS settings, Primary and Secondary. But then I get this error" Uanble to connect to the network" and then"Could not connect to the internet. Could not perform DNS name resolution" later I video it mentioned IP of a router.
What does IP of a router mean?
I'm going to try use Atmosphere.

lisko

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just learned from another thread that pokemon sw/sh has an official lan mode so it's better to use that instead and will work even between original ofw consoles. Just setup lan play, start the game, go in options screen and press L + R + LEFT_STICK

Last edited by lisko,

Rafael Esposito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just learned from another thread that pokemon sw/sh has an official lan mode so it's better to use that instead and will work even between original ofw consoles. Just setup lan play, start the game, go in options screen and press L + R + RIGHT_STICK
I didn't know that, I will try it out later.

antiNT

:)
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Just learned from another thread that pokemon sw/sh has an official lan mode so it's better to use that instead and will work even between original ofw consoles. Just setup lan play, start the game, go in options screen and press L + R + RIGHT_STICK
Are you sure about this information ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw6t28P9po