ROM Hack Pokémon Sun & Moon - Save Game & Event Sharing Thread

mkinfinite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is the place to ask, but I've gotten no answers on another thread so:

Could it be possible for some of you to restore my old save from Moon? I moved some things around with PkHex and when I tried to restore my save, it told me it wasn't compatible, so I guess it was the secure value data rearing its ugly head [and I tried to delete the secure value data many times to no avail], but since I don't know anything about it I was wondering if someone else would be able to fix it or something.

I mean, I wouldn't mind if my save was lost forever, but I at least want to try a little bit more before declaring it officially dead.
Thanks for the help.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a legit caught Solgaleo from Sun? I'll trade my Lunala clone for it.

Edit: My Moon save is attached. I'm Champion, have all UBs and legendaries, Cosmog, all TMs, 89 Zygarde Cells, and a ton of money.

Attachments

• MarcusCarter Moon Save - main.zip
    39 KB · Views: 429
Last edited by Maq47,

Nawor3565

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there! Can I request a save file that has all Gen 7 Pokemon in shiny form (except for the shiny locked ones)? Basically I would like them to all look like they were hatched from an egg or caught legitimately. I dont care about anything else on the save. Thanks!

Mikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do i simply paste the moon save (main) to the sun's exported save file and import it? will this work or is there some sort of process that's needed to be done to make a moon save work on sun?

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok I got a real specific save request.

I'm looking for a pokémon sun save that has a legit squirtle on it.
It would be nice if it was saved at a pokémon center and ready to trade.

This way I won't see too much spoilers.

I'm asking this for my cousin who always want's to start his game with a squirtle.
Yeah I know a bit silly. But I want his wish to come true xD.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Ok I got a real specific save request.

I'm looking for a pokémon sun save that has a legit squirtle on it.
It would be nice if it was saved at a pokémon center and ready to trade.

This way I won't see too much spoilers.

I'm asking this for my cousin who always want's to start his game with a squirtle.
Yeah I know a bit silly. But I want his wish to come true xD.

There is currently no way to have a 'Legit' Squirtle in Sun or Moon, since he's not in the Alola Pokedex, and Pokemon Bank does not yet support Sun and Moon.

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is currently no way to have a 'Legit' Squirtle in Sun or Moon, since he's not in the Alola Pokedex, and Pokemon Bank does not yet support Sun and Moon.

So I just used main Xaniled savefile and got squirtle from that. But so that one isn't a legit one? So I on't be able to use it to battle online and so on or???

How far into the game is a breeding center? Because wouldn't transferring a ditto and squirtle fix that problem?

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
So I just used main Xaniled savefile and got squirtle from that. But so that one isn't a legit one? So I on't be able to use it to battle online and so on or???

How far into the game is a breeding center? Because wouldn't transferring a ditto and squirtle fix that problem?

I wouldn't recommend using a Squirtle online in Sun and Moon, simply because of the fact that non-Alola Pokedex Pokemon are supposed to be unobtainable at the moment. I also won't recommend trading a Squirtle if you PkHeX one in, even by Wonder Trade, if you have a Game Sync ID, because all of your trades would be listed on the Pokemon Global Link, and Game Freak would have probable cause to ban you if they saw it.

It's entirely up to you if you want to use PkHeX to import someone else's Squirtle into your save, but I won't recommend it.

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wouldn't recommend using a Squirtle online in Sun and Moon, simply because of the fact that non-Alola Pokedex Pokemon are supposed to be unobtainable at the moment. I also won't recommend trading a Squirtle if you PkHeX one in, even by Wonder Trade, if you have a Game Sync ID, because all of your trades would be listed on the Pokemon Global Link, and Game Freak would have probable cause to ban you if they saw it.

It's entirely up to you if you want to use PkHeX to import someone else's Squirtle into your save, but I won't recommend it.

The way I would do it is import ditto and squirtle from an imported save file on digital game on one DS. Then trade it locally with another DS to a physical card. After that breed those 2 pokemon and then release the original 2.

Last edited by vree,

escequi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The way I would do it is import ditto and squirtle from an imported save file on digital game on one DS. Then trade it locally with another DS to a physical card. After that breed those 2 pokemon and then release the original 2.
It is still illegal, it wont work in online or trades, how are you supposed to get a bred squirtle if you cant get any to be the parent? Lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyone have the pk7 file for the japanese munchlax and ash greninja events?
Pkhex does

Reactions: Kamui

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Can someone check whats the problem with this Pikachu?

It was Pikachu Rock Star on ORAS. When added to Sun/Moon with PKHex it transformed into Original Pikachu

PKHex gives a weird error

Attachments

• 025 - Pikachu - 89463B594CB0.rar
    277 bytes · Views: 153

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wc7 file for munchlax n snorlium z event. Looking for the others. 100 pk balls n I think GameStop has a card code ATM too

Attachments

• tmp_4908-1601 - Munchlax and Snorlium Z for you!-540905343.zip
    331 bytes · Views: 143
Reactions: Traiver

OgiiOgksn

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hello guys, i need help! i use ninjhax without cfw on my 2ds 9.2. and i cant make an main file of my pokemon sun moon cartridges, anytime i try it, the touch screen gets yellow and the another screen white. i used "save_manager". in xy oras it works perfect, but sun and moon it dont work.
is there an another app or something like that?

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a completed us demo sav? Or a sun Moon us file with the wonder cards from it? Looking to package all wc7 files. As well as all events.

Attachments

• tmp_24025-2041 - Special Demo Version Star Piece-1320685075.zip
    290 bytes · Views: 112
  • tmp_24025-2046 - Special Demo Version Ash-Greninja190805656.zip
    355 bytes · Views: 116

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...