ROM Hack Pokémon Sun & Moon - Save Game & Event Sharing Thread

nikolai131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@runetoonxx2 Here you go, just note that PKHeX does not have the correct memories implemented yet and makes them the default ones. Will do a full .pk7 of all Alola Dex bred pokemon and ub/guardians/legendaries when a stable public version is released, so that everything will have the correct info.

Attachments

• Moon UB.rar
    1.4 KB · Views: 300

syringe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does anybody have a save for after the battle with the aether president? my data somehow got corrupted and my latest backup is so far behind from that.
if anybody could share theirs and tell me how to put it into my pokemon moon copy, thatd be awesome

blahax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Deadshot626 Pokémon Moon Savegame (Male)
- 100 % Story & UB Sidequests
- Every shiny and alola form
- All legendaries and UB's (shiny & nonshiny)
- Marshadow & Magearna non legit
- Legit Ash-Greninja & all Zygarde forms

Events & other legit .pk7 files

Magearna Lv.50 QR code - Cherish Ball
All Ultra Beats legitimate by @Lokote2134

All 784 Pokémon QR codes (shiny & nonshiny) - Thanks to projectpokemon.org!

The 'legitimate' Buzzwole from @Lokote2134's PK7s (which appears to have come from @Deadshot626 originally) gives 'Not A Valid Encounter' legality error in PKHex841 - what's the story there? gen/edit error or PKHex bug?

Location should be different according to Serebii (Mellemelle Meadow) but that doesn't fix the error ... any ideas anyone? Can anyone share a legitimate PK7? Or even just correct Level met / Location info?

Edit: Found a legal one on 4chan which is apparently legit - correct location is Melemele Meadow (not Verdant Cavern) and correct Met Level is 65 (not 60) @Lokote2134, @Deadshot626 @Traiver

Last edited by blahax,

Deadshot626

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 'legitimate' Buzzwole from @Lokote2134's PK7s (which appears to have come from @Deadshot626 originally) gives 'Not A Valid Encounter' legality error in PKHex841 - what's the story there? gen/edit error or PKHex bug?

Location should be different according to Serebii (Mellemelle Meadow) but that doesn't fix the error ... any ideas anyone? Can anyone share a legitimate PK7? Or even just correct Level met / Location info?

Edit: Found a legal one on 4chan which is apparently legit - correct location is Melemele Meadow (not Verdant Cavern) and correct Met Level is 65 (not 60) @Lokote2134, @Deadshot626 @Traiver

Yeah, I realized my mistake after I uploaded it. So I uploaded an updated version in a previous comment but I guess @Traiver didn't update it on the main page.

Reactions: blahax

blahax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I realized my mistake after I uploaded it. So I uploaded an updated version in a previous comment but I guess @Traiver didn't update it on the main page.
Oh sweet must have missed that - either that or he updated yours but the ones Lokote pulled are from your original

Deadshot626

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh sweet must have missed that - either that or he updated yours but the ones Lokote pulled are from your original
Here's the updated version. I just checked and the one on the main page wasn't updated.

@bobbysaran How'd you get banned?

Attachments

• main.rar
    181.9 KB · Views: 417
Reactions: blahax

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use PKhex with regular homebrew methods? My friend doesn't have access to A9lh or CFW and can only use normal homebrew

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have a pokemon sun save after beating the pokemon league? Before post game?

Deadshot626

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get Save Data Manager or JKSM to work for my retail copy of Pokemon Moon. Does anybody know what's up with that? I'm trying to import my save from the .cia to the retail copy.

blahax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to use PKhex with regular homebrew methods? My friend doesn't have access to A9lh or CFW and can only use normal homebrew

Yes this is possible on <= 11.1 and maybe even 11.2

I can't seem to get Save Data Manager or JKSM to work for my retail copy of Pokemon Moon. Does anybody know what's up with that? I'm trying to import my save from the .cia to the retail copy.
You get a corruption error when you try to boot the game? Or JKSM won't inject the save in the first place?

Deadshot626

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes this is possible on <= 11.1 and maybe even 11.2

You get a corruption error when you try to boot the game? Or JKSM won't inject the save in the first place?
When I try using Export Save or Import Save on the JKSM.cia it says "Error opening save archive!" When I try to use Save Data Manager it just freezes at a yellow screen. Also when I try to start the Pokemon Moon cartridge it says "The Game Card was removed. Press Home to continue". I'm also on Version RX-E 11.0.0-33U. If you could help me fix this I would really appreciate it.

I'm also still using Rxtools, not sure if that matters.

Last edited by Deadshot626,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU